CHAPTER VII

"FOCUS ON OHKAWA IDIOT" Raichi's Bakugoish voice echoed on the field,
"Ah sorry, sorry" Igarashi mutters.
"Naruhaya, you too! You were meant to be marking him. Don't just let Ohkawa run free!" Raichi shouts while you sigh.

"I can't stop him all by myself! We need two to stop him" Asahi exclaims, putting his two fingers.

"LET'S JUST KEEP UP WITH FORMATION. Don't worry! Have hope, we're not gonna lose!" You exclaim with a smile, whilst others were mesmerized with your beauty when you smile sheepishly.

"It's clear now. Their plan is to drop back and defend, then steal the ball and counterattack. This game won't have to rely on Y/n. I will figure out a way to stop this Ohkawa formation of theirs."Isagi thought, wiping the sweat off his.

"Let's try again, that was pure luck." Ohkawa smirks as team Y cheers.

"Luck you say?" you muttered.

"Let's not dwell on it. It's only because Y/n happened to stop it." Kuon encourages, clapping to get everyone's attention.

"He's right. We still have time, guys! Don't lose faith!" Igarashi shouts.

The match starts once again, and the sound of the whistle goes off, once again. "We're counting on you, Kuon!" Asahi exclaims and kicks the ball toward Kuon who happens to be blocked off by two people.

"Kuon's weapon is his jumping."

Kuon jumps and hits the ball with his head. He challenges for the ball, wins it, and lays it off to start the attack. The ball lands in front of Kunigami as two people begin running toward him.

"Make it a two-on-one at all times!" A boy from the other team exclaims.

"Damnit. They're making this tougher than I expected. " Kunigami thought nervously.

"You're feet aren't moving." Kunigami breaks out when Niko steals the ball.

They do nothing but pass the ball around which confused you at first but you got the trance of what they thinking.

"Let's hope that I will able to do something as a midfielder in Raichi's time."

After about ten minutes of passing, it was now Raichi's turn, but how could he get the ball, damnit.

"Alright! It's Raichi time! Just keep passing me the ball. I'll take care of what else we got, ya got it?" He sneers while showing his sharp teeth.

HALF TIME:

The Locker was quiet everyone was sipping water,
"Don't worry guys," your voice filled the quiet room.
"What do you mean? I mean we just happened to stop them but now? We are almost losing." Asahi says.

"Shut up. I have seen a glimpse of hint of what they're thinking. Hah, Raichi please let me steal your spotlight this time. I will pay you back tho. I promise." You says as you grab his arm and squeeze it.

"Alrighty girl, don't drag us down!" He exclaims in his usual tone as his cheeks turn slight pink.

"Let's face Team V's Nagi Seishiro,he will be waiting for me and y'all." You said as you turn your head to the exit.

SECOND HALF:

"Make 'em run! Make 'em run!" A male with blonde slicked back hair and hair covering one half of his face, exclaims.

"Nothing's changed since the first half!" Raichi yells, panting a bit as sweat drops down his forehead.

"If I press, they evade. But waiting it out won't get us anywhere. To me, soccer is like romance! This current situation is kinda weird, but I will make it word. After she falls for me, she's head over heels! That girl is Miss Team Y's!" Yudai thinks.

You stare at Yudai as his grin gets wider while your face seems to get even more confused. "I wonder what that idiot is thinking about.." you say to yourself.

"Probably something stupid. Like how soccer is like romance." Chigiri snickers while you giggle.
"That's funny if he really is." You smile. You look back at the timer and then at the game in front of you. "That's it, I gonna go as midfielder."

You stand behind Raichi, thanks to you he is more happy because he's got another ten minute to play.

The ball was on the side of team Y, damnit. But, you happened to have metavision it was lot easier.

Without even losing any minute, you dash forward. To the one with ball, wait... that bangs dude. He is the one that this dude will pass.

You changed your direction to Niko Ikki, to be your right ball just comes into your feet.

You quickly turn around, dribble fast as the opponent skid or just fall behind you. "Damnit is she a freaking Messi?" Isagi mutters.

Without any seconds wasted, BOOM.

"GOAL!" Raichi exclaims as he embrace you, with red cheeks.

"Hahahaha, thanks for believing in me, Raichi." You smirk at him.

"D-don't mention it." He replies.

Thankfully, your goal changed everything.

             TEAM Z                                         TEAM Y
                   1                                                      0
3-4 minutes later,
             TEAM Z                                         TEAM Y
                   2                                                      0

AFTER THE MATCH

Isagi's awareness got him the last goal, leading y'all win. "You are real Uno reverse card, aren't ya?" Kunigami chuckles as he places his hands on your shoulder.

Igarashi thanked you, almost crying. "Youuuuuu are my herooooooo"

"Don't mention it, let's just hope we won't lose this win streak too." You said.

"Thanks for the pass in the late game, Y/n" Isagi says.

"Are you an incarnation of Goddess of Soccer?" Bachira snickers.

"Am I?"

to be continued..