CHAPTER X

In the management room the one and only Itoshi Sae was waiting for your appearance. "Took you long enough to end that match, Y/n."

His luminous eyes wandered yours, "What did you expect, o' mighty Sae?"

"Enough chitchat, Y/n. Let me get straight to his point of calling you here. U-20 of Japan and Blue Lock will have a match in sooner future. But in order to fulfill the contract, we need you," Ego said.

"Pfft- What do you want me to do? Be their midfielder and play against the boys? You must be kidding me Sae, Ego."
"That's exactly what we want." A woman spoke as she welcomes herself in the room, "My name is Anri Teieri. Works as manager in here, nice to meet you Y/n Kamishiro."

"Well, my guys. I'm afraid that I'll refuse that golden opportunity. Why don't try meet up with that guy with No 1 on his clothe? What was his name again?"

"Shidou Ryusei," Anri commented. "Ah, yes him. He will be good midfielder though. I have seen him training before, he has potiential to play along with you, Sae," you were serious about this all.

You had expected this, playing with Itoshi Sae was never such an amazing thing to do for you. You would end up in a horrible fight with him or he will break his ankle and that was it.

"Call him, Anri-chan." Ego's voice filled the room, followed by sweet feminine voice that says "I will call him, right away."

"Why? Why would you decline my offer as someone from U20?" Sae furrowed his eyebrows, as for someone that rarely shows his feeling or emotion, that was quite unique way to communicate with you.

"It just feels not right. I came in Blue Lock, and took it as a challenge, but I had no expectation to play or team up with U20 as a female player. It might be true that I have loads of contracts that confirmed me as a female player who is allowed on men's field from Worldwide Football Association."

"I have made countless friendships during my time here, and these friendships are truly extraordinary. It's not that I hold any hate towards you."

"However, the boys, those who truly comprehend my value and embrace me for who I am, have always treated me differently from how you did. You see, they never regarded me in the same light as you did. My affection, love for you ran deep inside made me love you as a brother, as a friend, and as a lover. Sadly, you never cared about me, my poor feeling, you sought after fame, utilizing my family name merely to attain worldwide recognition. That behavior is pitiable, my parents had said their words witb you. How the hell did you imagine that I would ever desire to be on the same soccer team as you? I'd rather confine myself within a cage!" Your words nor your voice didn't even crack. It was pure anger issue, the furiousness that you had held in your heart for a long age.

"Loving was always the hardest thing. After betraying my dear brother, I felt nothing but shame. I want to apologize for my actions and the way I treated you. It has taken me some time to reflect upon my behavior, and I now realize the hurt I caused you. I am truly sorry for not valuing your worth and failing to treat you with the love and respect you deserve." Sae says, with slight change of expression.

"You were a significant part of my life, and I deeply regret not recognizing that. I understand now that true friendships are built on acceptance and support, not on using others for personal gain or fame. It was a grave mistake on my part to prioritize my own ambitions over our relationship. And I deeply understand how you felt or how you are feeling after I said a word to tou after those longing time. I-" He was continueing, but Shidou Ryusei and Anri came in. Interrupting him completely.

"So? Whaddya need from me? Bowl Cut."
"Come in U20 of Japan." Sae said, "Huh? Are you kidding me? Why would you ask? I would have accepted it righy away!"

"Well, good luck with that, hope you will feel the sadness and fury that I had felt when you lose to Blue Lock 11." You said it as you leave.

          Everyone, Team Z was dining, you perfected the timing when you entered the Dining hall.
"Y/n-chan~~" Bachira held your hand and led you to the table.

"Without you, we are nothing. We won't be full Team Z, you too Kuon. I mean it. It wasn't official that we had win with our strenght, tactic, and ability. But It is indeed meaningful victory. Without these goals they had made, we won't be sitting here, celebrating. So let's hope for the best in the next selection!" Kunigami said, smiling a bit at you.

You loved the moment, everyone laughing, you were too. The emotional rollercoaster that you had in Management Room went away, when you were with the boys.

The dinner went well, everyone expect you showered first, just making sure that you are the only one left. It was their caring side, making sure that you are not uncomfortable, asking about your opinion in everything, and respects you. It was the actions from someone that you have been longing for. You needed it. You wanted someone to love you, like you as Y/n, not Kamishiro F/n's daughter.

You hated the people who wanted to be friend you just because your father was Worldwide Famous guy. The feeling in your chest, gut never felt this easy for a long time. The feeling of welcoming.

The father of you had known that you were struggling with it for such a long time, he made the genuis idea that to hide the identify by using fake last name. Thankfully, no one tried to take advantage anymore. But they were distant from you. You hated it. You felt like you were left out.

Coming in Blue Lock project, you learned to love, hate, passion and much more. Thanks to Team Z amd all the other Teams that you had a match.

"Well I will go shower now," you said as you leave.
On your way to the bathroom, you spotted him. Itoshi Rin. Despite the fact that his brother was asshole to you, him... the younger Itoshi had respected you for a long enough.

"Y/n. Hello" his eyes lit up, a small smile perked on his lips. Looking damn perfect.

"Hello, Rin."

to be continued....