CHAPTER XV 0.5

In the main stadium locker room, everyone was ready. Each person doing their own things, as some of 'em prepare their mentality.

Even though there are only 15 minutes until the match. Our boy, Yoichi was shockingly calm. "Hey check it out, Isagi. Does it suit me?" Bachira asked which the boy answered "Looking good, it's weird that this is our first time wearing a blue lock uniform."

"Yup, I'd say it's about time." Bachira replied.

"We are really playing against U-20, I think we have came crazy far." Chigiri, who was doing(???) his shoe laces said.

"Today, won't be the end." Nagi says as he turns his head to your direction, who was laying on the ground, looking exactly same as someone who overdosed their drug in the morning.

"For your information guys, we are just getting started. All those three selection was just a trailer of the real way of your football." You said, getting up.

"Hello and sorry, I'm running a bit late." Ego walked in, slightly struggling with his tie. "I have been mulling over this until the very last minute." He said as he taps on the tablet reveal the sub members.

You quickly made your way to Ego, just to help out with his tie. "I have decided which players will be on the bench. We're allowed three substitutions."

On the screen, the sub members were,
Raichi
Reo
Barou
Tokimitsu
Kurona
Hiori
Nanase
Seira
Hiiragi
Ishikari
Tsurugi
Igarashi.

"Now, in the past two weeks, with the sole goal of winning this match. You have all succeeded in coming together as a team. But this world does not yet know of you. Is this not the ultimate stage?" Ego said, gently placing his right hand on your waist just to push you slightly to the rest of Blue Lock Eleven.

"In coming 90 minutes, change your fate."
"We are winning this, Blue Lock. Today you will crave your egos into the world."

Everyone was now hyped up, except you who was really hyped close enough to be mistaken as overdose of drug usage.

"Tch, even I'm getting excited." Karasu who was standing beside you said, stealing your glance but not your thunder.

U-20 starting line up were staring up to you. "What? You all wanna dig hole on her face? Stop looking like you guys have seen someone who does not belong in this world" said Karasu, earning your heartful grin.

"This doesn't suit me well," said Yukimiya, pointing at his fancy new glasses.

"I'm trembling with style," Aryu said, while Yukimiya stood there being completly ignored.

"Are you the goal-keeper? Today, the first time I'm playing as a one!" Gagamaru, said to the opponent's GK.

"That Shidou dude, Y/n/n(your nickname)," Oliver Aiku said, as you walk over and stand Yoichi's back.

"I don't really care about that shit. But what about him? Did he cause any trouble? Well if he did, Blue Lock, us, don't really give a fuck," you said, raising your tone for a bit.

"Used to be your team's side, right? Sorry to say but he won't be playing today.We will end this without letting you guys score. Best of luck, Blue Lock and Real Prodigy-chan."

"Sure..?" Both you and Isagi said at the same time.

The crowd was going crazy, yelling "JAPAN JAPAN JAPAN!!! ITOSHI SAE!! KAMISHIRO Y/N!!"

It was for the first time when you felt so good by getting called by your full name in this large crowd.

Sportscaster, Tereasa Atsuto begun, "Are you watching, Japan? The match for ages is about to begin. The stadium's absolutely packed, what do you take this, Natsuki-san?"

The sportscater, Natsuki Harutarou, " What can I say? It's absolutely nuts! What in the world is this? But I mean.. Itoshi Sae has got the guts to come and play against Kamishiro Y/n after all. One Japan's Prodigy and One Uncrowned Empress, as known as Real Prodigy. The woman the world has their eyes on!"

"And here's some info about the both teams. As expected Itoshi Sae is attacking as midfielder!"

"KAMISHIRO-SAN IF YOU WIN TODAY'S MATCH I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL PROPOSE TO MY GIRLFRIEND!" someone from the stadium said, getting your attention

"KAMISHIRO-SAN IF YOU WIN TODAY'S MATCH I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL PROPOSE TO MY GIRLFRIEND!" someone from the stadium said, getting your attention. You gave him slight smile with a thumbs up.

"OH, The Empress, seems like you must win." Natsuki-san said.

"ALRIGHT, LET'S START THIS MATCH WITH KICKOFF"

A/n: I wrote this when I was on the plane. I got bored so though I should write my fanfic.

And this chapter is the first half of the chapter 15. I will need my manga volumes to keep going on the upcoming chapters.

Thank you for your patience🫶

But how does it sound when you become excited about new chapter updates but feel sad when you sense the ending approaching at my own pace?