CHAPTER XI

"Y/n, I heard that he was in Management room. What is he trying to do?" His voice was trying it's best to not to crack.

"Shhh" you placed you index finger on his lips, instantly he placed a kiss on it. Your cheeks turned light shade of red, his eyes was locked with yours.

"On second selection, I will be under role of coach. And rest of you all must participate. Once Ego will start selecting the Blue Lock "Ten" and "the Eleventh one will be me", and that team will play against U20 Of Japan, which will go under me and my dad's training" you explained without even taking your eyes off his.

"So? Let me guess, Sae wants you on his team?"
"Exactly."
"Will I ever get the chance to get coached by you, darling?" his perfect lips curved into small smile as he says "darling".

"When did you get this bold, rin rin?"
"Since Sae broke your pretty little heart, but I will let you know that I won't let him stand or go near you ever again, Y/n. You belong with me, me only."

           "What took you long in the shower, huh?" Bachira, and Isagi questioned you. Nervous smile cracked on your lips as you tried to brush it away.

"Well, I had to exchange few words with the Manager called Anri on the way, that why it took quite longer than usual," you said, "Well, I thought that Nagi guy took you away! Stop scaring me Prodigy-chan!" Bachir whines as Isagi tries to shup him up.

The Second Selection's training was about to held, and you were walking to Ego's room but Nagi stopped you on the way.
"Are you participating in The Second Selection?" he asks as he pulls you back, closer to himself.

"is all of them tryna be romantic or am i getting it all wrong?" you screamed in your head.

"Am not, you should be expecting me as your coach, Nagi" you grinned like a mad man, and he gave you some look in return.

"Well, I will see you around, good luck!" your traces were no longer to be seen, "So flashy, maybe she's the Flash? I dunno" he mutters as he leaves.

       "ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WATCH THEM AND DO NOTHING BUT ANALYZE THEIR WEAPON AS THEY TRAIN THEIR ASSES OFF?" The Management room was filled your voice, exclaiming at Ego.
"Lower it a bit, brat. I don't like when it's too loud. Well, as you can see. These are what I have been doing so far. Yet I managed to find greater information about those 10 guys that could go as Blue Lock Ten. You know what am I saying?" Ego says as he slurps his ramen.

          -As days turn into night, you had been spectating each of them, not even taking your eyes off. Hoping someone will do something against the rules, that will lead you to running to them immediatly. When a lightbulb turns on you instantly grab a piece of paper and starts writing names.

"(?)- mostly replaceable
1. Gin Gagamaru
2. Jyubei Aryu (?)
3. Ikki Niko (?)
4. Hyoma Chigiri
5. Kenyu Yukimiya
6. Tabito Karasu (?)
7. Seishiro Nagi
8. Meguru Bachira
9. Kamishiro Y/n
10. Rin Itoshi
11. Yoichi Isagi
13. Shoei Barou (?)
14.Reo Mikage (?)
16. Yo Hiori (?)
17. Eita Otoya (?)" you showed the names to Ego, who snatched it from your hands.

"Smartass, I like your idea in this formation or should I call it your foreseen expetional team? . The starting lineup consist of 5 of the Top 6 players that you had picked out of the 35 forwards remaining and 6 players whose abilities compliment, supplement, and can surpass that of the Top 6. Let me think, I think we should choose a team that would be centered around Blue Lock's star players, Rin Itoshi and Isagi Yoichi, they would make things hyper aggressive," He says.

"But Y/n-chan. Tell me there are specific reason that you put them in your expectional list."

"I do, but let's just wait until they make it to Third Selection, shall we?"

ULTIMATE TIME SKIP:
        "So? Today, Rin's team will be up against the World 5?" you turned your head to his direction to make sure you heard it right.

"Yes, bet they will lose," he smirks.
"Anyways, I will go and grab some snack."

       On your way, you bumped into someone that you never expected to run into, Isagi Yoichi.
"Eh? Y/n?! How are you? Oops are you okay?"
"Yoichi?!! Oh, yeah I'm fine. Are you?" you asked as you moves forward just to see him up close.
"U-umm, quite nervious just hoping that we will win. In despite the fact that our team at disadvantage."

"Don't worry, I know that you can make it, it doesn't really matter if you win or not. Just make sure you will be qualified to participate in Third Selection."

"Many thanks, things had been not too well when you are not around, but seeing upclose, smiling to me puts me down from the nerviousness. Well, then see you at the Third Selection!" he said as his face gets redder and redder but sooner you were about to say something, he left at speed of light.

to be continued;
This was just a filler chapter, I have struggling to balance everything nowadays. The finals are here, I will actively update around June 10. Thank you for your patience and kindness!