CHAPTER IX

"Believe in what you do, both of you." I said as I glance for both Bachira and Isagi. I just have that feeling in my guts that Nagi will be big one against us.
"I didn't even slept a wink last night! I was hella nervous y'all know" Igarashi bit his lips as he comments.

"Let's not lose, and according to our position on today. Y/n, Gagamaru, and Chigiri will on front, due to their incredible shooting skill." Asahi reports making you spotlight as he mentions your name.

"With a quick counterattack, it won't be hard." you added.

"HEY, Kuon! Stand in your corner and be anonymous for the whole 90 damned minutes. Don't you dare move, you piece of trash. Touch the ball in any way and I'lI snap your neck, idiot." Raichi warns the male as he strictly points his finger at the poor man.

"Don't need to tell me twice. I don't want to pick up an injury." Kuon replies.

"The other team already knows they're through, so their guard should be down. If we take advantage of that, there could be a chance of us winning!"

RIGHT BEFORE THE MATCH:

Everyone was ready, but the announcer haven't said anything yet. "All of us had studied Team V enough to know the inition of their attacks is that purple topknot" you talked to yourself inside your head, communicating.

"As far as I think, Yoichi can't take him on one-on-one, but with Meguru, they will get in his way. And if he can't pass it forward, then 4 eyes will come and take the ball, and will tend to goal from mid-range, exact from a tinier angle on the right side of the goal with his talent, left foot shot. But, that path is completely blocked by Raichi and Asahi, haha this is totally useless against someone like me." your thoughts end as you glance at the Team V.

The match begins where Zantetsu passes the ball to Nagi. "Oh? All according to plan." (Aizen Reference lmao)

" (Aizen Reference lmao)

(👆Y/n atm)

"Yo, monk!" you yell making the poor boy jolt and blocks the ball from Nagi, yelling "Get the ball, Isagi!!!"

"On it!" Isagi gets the ball quickly. "Let's go, Bachira!" he says as his foot automatically passes the ball to Bachira. After running for a bit and passing up, Bachira kicks the ball. Hoping Gagamaru catch the ball.

"Can I reach that? I'm sure I can. With my foot...No, a diving header!" Gagamaru takes the shot but the ball ends up hitting the metal part of the net.

"Nice, buddy. Keep that up!" You exclaimed as you clap your hands lightly. "Alright!"

"Aw man, I want compliments from her, too." Both Bachira and Nagi commented in different places but with the same line.

"Let's try again." Gagamaru says as you grin sheepishly at him.

As he leaves your sightview, eyes of your wandered at Reo, the chameleon who is saying,

"Now this is interesting!" with a wide grin on his pretty little face.

Your mind comes back at the match as Rep hit the ball, and you constantly yell "That's overhit, the pass he sent is misplaced!"

Not meeting your expectation, right beforehand could anyone even reach it, Nagi Seishiro stops the ball completely and you stood there, taken aback.
Ball was sent smoothly, it would be weird but it looked beautifully digraceful, unfortunately he scores a goal.

"That was easy."
"Nice goal, Nagi!" Reo gives his teammate a thumbs up.

"Pure luck! Haha just a one goal guys! We should make our move! Amen!" Igarashi says lightening the tension just for a little as you smile a bit.

The sound of whistle echoed on the field.It was your turn to dominate the field before anyone does. You caught glipmse of Yoichi coming closer as you look over to him, he passes the ball witb perfect timing and determination.
"My turn, sweethearts," two of defenders of opponent teams' confronted you, quickly as light you past them, grinning like a bitch.

But little did you know, "Didn't know this pretty girl would acquire such an amazing skill!" e/c coloured eyes lurked upon the man. You gave him most teasingly smirk, his cheeks lit up with pink blush, at the moment where every little living organism that catches your eyes were completely stopped, the path of goal, ulterrior move showed it's way.

With metavision, or even without you could've handled the situation well since you always compettited the two horsemen of soccer, the Itoshi Brother. Almost everyone had their jaws dropped as your goal was one of insane moments in FIFA.

Team Z- 1
Team V- 1

Opponents of you, Nagi was waiting for his pass just to make goal. When Zantetsu busy out there, racing with Chigiri about who will get the ball first, Bachira was there, perfectly on position and waiting for the ball.

"Didn't expected me here, right?" he grins as his dribbles past away Reo.

"Go for it, egoist!!!" He exclaims as Isagi gets the pass, readying himself for a score.

Another whistle goes off, Team V- 1
Team Z- 2

But speaker went off, "Please everyone. This is Ego speaking. With a sudden announcement, I am going to declare that Team Z's win. Y/n Kamishiro, we need you in meeting room."

"What?"

To bo continued....