Chapter XIV

You were currently on the bed, scrolling through your phone until a notification come across. As you look at the number of the message sender, it was someone you used to address as "Love".

"Sae?" your voice was not loud enough,

-"Are you sleeping?"

You chuckled at his message because in a midafternoon who the hell, or what kind of athlete sleeps in?

-"No, why?"

You didn't expect him to text back, the door creaked open, revealing the other and more younger Itoshi. Bet he was sweating probably training. You choose to say "hi, how was training?" stay silent about Sae's text messages instead of "your brother is texting me, again".

"As usual, how about you? Did you go train?" his deep voice filled the room that is shared with 3 other people than you two.

"Yeah, I did. I came here just few minutes earlier."
Sooner, three boys came in. One with raven hair, another with bob-cut and lastly one with white hair.

"Oh, Y/n-chan! Good to see you!" Bachira's arm swung around your neck and he was grinning. "Oh Kamishiro Y/n, thankfully we are assigned in same room." Nagi said, slightly yawning.

After little fight about the bed choosing, you ended up in the single bed because they thought about you safety and insisted.

It was already past 4pm and yet you still haven't answered Sae's text because Ego suddenly started Final Training Camp.

Raichi, Barou, Reo was practicing whislt you, Isagi, Chigiri and Bachira take some rest as you four glance at the information about u20 defensive line four.

Chigiri held the tablet that is made for information purposes only.

"According to Ego's information this big nineteen year old has already had an offer from a major league italian club." Chigiri said, without even taking glance at panting Bachira that sat right in front of him.

"The team's strong defense and rapid attack style are centered around him, Oliver Aiku." You said, as you take some sip from you watet bottle.

"And so that they're called diamond generation."

"Diamond? We've just gotta smash 'em up right?" Bachira questioned as Isagi crawls beside him.

"Well you that, but this is an elite team made up for best players in Japan under twenty." The pink haired man said.

"We're challenging them with our own attack power, and they're not gonna make it easy for us. Especially Sae since Rin and I are here in Blue Lock. Both Rin and Sae must be determined to win and represent Japan with their own talent."

"So, we've just gotta smash 'em up right?" Bachira said while looking at Isagi who is squinting his eyes.

"You have been saying that over and over again..." He said.

Rin's POV:

I was doing leg in the other room, working damn hard until Isagi come in.

"Hey, it's break time. Rest a little." He said, taking a sip from his bottle while towel on his shoulder slightly hanging on.

"Don't lumf me in with you. If you're going to get in my way you can leave." I said, not looking at him.