CHAPTER XXIII

Manshine city stood there welcoming Bastard München on the field. You made intense eye contact with Nagi, who was eager to play with you.

"There you are, Germany." Chiguri mumbles, and "We're gonna crush you," added Nagi.
"Whoa? You guys are starters, too? Nod bad." Isagi commented, which you cringed for.

"Yoichi..." You facepalmed, he just said that, really.
"He's looking down at us."

"That's not what I wanted to hear from 17 million. While more worthy ones are shut." Reo says pointing at you, who had been unusually quiet. "Hey hey, it has nothing to do with money!" Isagi gently replied.

"But you're happy right? That's the kind of salary you'd get for leading a major corporation." Reo commented, grinning widely. "Damn, you're like young CEO, Isagi." Nagi added, while you felt like you have been watched.

Rest of the Manshine City have been observing you, especially your physical appearance, to be exact... your possible abilities.

"What are you talking about? You guys are for sure gonna get offers, too." Isagi added, stealing few glance at you, who was glaring at the team that have been smiling at you ever since you walked in, which you found it creepy.

"Well, I don't mind as long as I beat you." Nagi replied.

"BLUE LOCK TV, where the excitement knows no bounds. The third match eagerly awaited by soccer fans all over the world is finally starting. Will Kaiser Michael's goals burst forth or Isagi Yoichi's egoist style become the eye of hurricane? And will Y/n crush England's first debut? This match is being boardcast around the world. Now, neo egoist match three. Germany's Bastard München VS England's Manshine city."

Manshine started with kick-off, Nagi with the ball, going forward. You were running close beside with Kaiser who sprinted forward. "Maybe we could use.. Kunigami's presence." You thought while glancing at Isagi, hoping he is thinking the same thing.

"After his goal in the last game, the enemy defensive line sees him as a threat and they will naturally mark him." Isagi thought as he kept glancing around the field, especially to Kunigami.

As far as Kaiser goes, Kunigami's just in the way. Kaiser easily tricks the enemy with cheap trick as he gets past forward. You had the ball with you, and used famous Bachira's dribbling way to get past someone. Kaiser had been expecting you to pass the ball to him, but you passed to Isagi who had been eagerly not taking eyes off Kaiser.

Poor Isagi... had his ball stolen. Now Reo owns the audacity and the ball within himself. "You are too obvious, Yoichi," says Reo, with a sly smirk.

"Why you bothering little Yoichi, Mr Topknot?" Ness faces Reo, but what in the fuckery world. Reo uses Itoshi's Sae's ulteror move to get past, and sadly his era now over by you stealing the ball as he gets past Ness.

"Danke, Ness," You laughed as you get going to. You finally passed the ball to Kaiser whom had been eager to get it. Him as the god's chosen emperor, tries to make his goal with famous move. But Chigiri happened to get ball in the mid way.

"You're fast, ginger." Kaiser mumbles. Chigiri easily gets past Kurona now faces Isagi.

"You will make perfect guinea pig for this test, Isagi. And now I'll show you the next level I have reached."

"Chigiri's dominant leg is his left one... which means he will tackle me from inside." Isagi thought, as he expected Chigiri takes one step to the right, taking turns inside. "I could see you through, princess," thought Isagi.

But Chigiri takes another step to the left, leaving Isagi behind. But Isagi is stable enough to try and catch with Chigiri, and somehow Bastard München's guard Mensah came to stop the speedy princess. "End of line, red head." Says Mensah.

But who are we fooling? Chigiri could easily trick him and get past him. And even Kunigami came and tried to stop but all was too late.

GOAL! England 1- 0 Germany.

The fans that have been watching the live boardcast had one of the best adrenaline rush as Manshine City's Chigiri Hyoma uses his "44° Red Panther Sniper."

"When will our girl do her thing....?", "I hope Y/n will put them in their place. They need to be humbled." Your classmates says as they watch the boardcast on the class' TV with their homeroom teacher. "Let's wait, Miss Y/n needs to take her time to concentrate."

"Concentrate, concentrate." You mumbled as you takes deep breath. Your moves have been weirdly not working today, or maybe somehow they had observed you for so long which you cannot do proper move. Noel Noa on the other side was eagerly waiting for you to start your own way to do your thing. You wanted to do every little thing to win or make goal, but yet things were not on your side.

"Your not in your right mind, Y/n." Kaiser said, looking down at you. "Why? Is something bothering you?"

"I'm not sure. I feel like I have been watched in a weird way." You replied, "Hmm, in somewhat stalking way? Precisely. That's what they do. Manshine. They will make you feel like you can't do anything under pressure. But you have to prove them wrong. They are only being like this because you are worst threat to them, they will face defeat if they can keep you doing nothing." Kaiser replied, grinning. "You are ulteror, superior, and more than them. Why don't you show them, liebling?"

"Show them...?"

"Yes, show them."