CHAPTER XXV

I stood before the door, kids playing- yelling, giggling and finally I got the courage to go in. Suddenly, the noises were gone. I felt it. Their eyes examining me in lots of ways. That was the worst day of kindergarten, despite it being the first day ever in that place.

My mom was from Deutschland, dad is from Japan, and you could say that I'm half Japan and half Deutsch. I had weird Japanese accent which kids occasionally misunderstand me, I didn't mind at all, but being raised in Germany for 4 years had given me that strong accent.

Dad being famous soccer player whilst my mom being professional athlete coach- I always stayed at home with random babysitters- or at the garden dribbling soccer ball all day.

"Hello everyone. I'm Y/n, Y/n L/n." I said in Japanese, even though I didn't have that accent of Japanese people, how the heck did I had that confidence to talk out loud. I could hear their whispers about me being weird, and that happened again in school too.

"Did you saw that new girl?"

"She has weird accent like she's not Japanese at all."

I had bullies- very few because others pissed off because of my aggressiveness. "Who are you without this ball? You're girl- and a freak!" Shuki Ishika, well my biggest fan by hating everything I do.

THIRD PERSON POV:
Yet here he goes, watching that broadcasting of Blue Lock TV, he exclaimed, yelled, smiled as she scores out there, and stands there proudly. He never got the guts to tell her that he liked her ever since the first day of school and only love language- or the way to talk to her was his bullying. Despite his bullying, he always followed her- to make sure she gets home safe etc.

"If I only got the courage..." he thought as Isagi pats her back, he left jealous, furious and wanted to blow the world off, but he can't... literally he couldn't.

"BASTARD MUNCHEN WINS AGAINST MANSHINE CITY WITH 4:1 SCORE. WHAT A BRILLIANT WAY TO WIN! ENGLAND MUST HAVE DOUBTED THEIR PRODIGIES SUCH AS Y/N, MICHAEL KAISER." Commentator says.

"Man, why you making that stiff face. You look fucking ugly like a pig." One of his friends chuckled, but all he had his eyes and attention on was her- the person who is playing on the field. Y/n Kamishiro.

Past few years in high school or something like clubs only person who kept her a company was him. Despite being rude, he cared for her- he thought she was so fragile that could break with let alone a single touch.

"Y/n-! Do you know you have weird accent?"

"Half-blooded freak!"

"Kicking balls around won't bring you things, idiot!"

"What?! You think you're better than me?"

"Don't die on the way home, fucker."

He hated her. With all his heart he hated her because she was not his. Always stuck up with that Itoshi dudes, kicking balls around with them, laughing, playing only with them... being so damned beautiful. Having that deadly smile to knock whoever she wants... Has she noticed the way he looked at her- has she noticed the way that younger Itoshi stares at her... Has she...?

"Rin!!!!" Her voice filled the half of the corridor. "Y/n," The boy replies- he liked her just like how Shuki Ishida likes her. She was center of his world. He was the moon, and she was his earth which he would follow her whenever and wherever.

The glint in her eyes, the soft smile was something Rin wishes to wake up to. But what if he just do the thing he wanted to?

His tall figure stands beside her, looking at her eyes, that he could sink in it. "That was good match." He says, but he concealed what he intended to say I like you.

As his lips curl into a small smile, certain dude walks up to her, saying Isagi is now awake or something like that.

Isagi had his brain work way more than usual, causing him to lose consciousness right after winning the match. Rin, he can't help but watch the girl he loves walk away.

"Yo, welcome to earth, heating brain." Her voice filled the room, and as both the guys look up- she stood there. Looking directly at Isagi.

"You collapsed and were out for ten hours." She says as she takes a seat beside the table.

"So, how was it? Meta vision?"

"How do I put this... It's like, grasping all the information of the in a glance. And then using a bird's eye view to make judgements about the floor of the play. But that's not enough. I realized that every play had their off 'protagonist feeling'. If I can crush that, I can lower their performance level. On the other hand, if we can coordinate our protagonist feelings, we can deliberately create chemical reactions." Isagi says.

They chatted for a while, until. "Jinpachi Ego." Noa says.

"Huh?!"

"How are you two connected....?"

"Just old war buddies, I'm the world's best, and he's just a ghost, haunting me." Noa explains.

"Is it like- nevermind."
"Oh, the ranking salary has just changed while you were out, Isagi." Noa adds.

"Y/n is now ranking with Bastard München, not Blue Lock. She had put lots of effort and still behind Kaiser with her salary. And for blue lock ranking, we can see you at 4th with 50,000,000¥. And on 3rd, Bachira Meguru with 66,000,000¥, 2nd Nagi Seishiro with 88,000,000¥, and on 1st Barou with 100,000,000¥."

"What's mine?" She asks, her curiosity got her.

"150,000,000¥."

"Damn, gotta catch on soon."

; we can see this is just a filler ྀི