CHAPTER XXIV

"Exceeding my expectations by that?" 

"What do you mean by that?"

"She may be a prodigy, but never her father."

"What? She's weak that's all she can do."

"What can you other than playing with football?"

Thoughts echoes through your mind as you stand there with the ball, "To be or not to be, now or not. Sacrifice to win." 

The way your thoughts go berserk would only fire your brain, causing certain time lack to at least come up with trips you had saved under your sleeve. The ball, you right leg and timing you needed, if you look around to the field Kaiser can be spotted as he stands there to receive the ball, but Isagi is also there, who would be the greater formula for your performance. Field was awfully in silence, or maybe the time was stopped, and fate stood by your side.

Manshine expected you to come to them with a right legged movement, but you passed the ball to your left foot as you pass three of the defenders with an easy trick. The some of your movement resembled Rin in many ways, and Isagi can't find the plan you formed inside, or just you're moving on your instinct. The goal area was there, so close... and you faced few problems.

"Y/n, pass the damned ball!" one yelled, "You're not going through!" another said, but you don't give a fuck, and that's irrelevant. Kurona moved alongside with you, maybe he saw your plan, or he felt it, inside his heart. 

Your heart rate increased as you get near to the penalty area, and Kurona was close to the center circle, you took it as an advantage and passed the ball to him, nodding. He quickly got what you meant; you will get the ball back undoubtedly.

You were around the goal area, but some defenders turned to Kurona which was big mistake. His pass was heaven on the earth, and you felt like you got out from the hell to experience that millisecond just for that.

With that pass, you made a goal. That was it, your awakening. Conqueror of the field.

World may be going quiet for a second when that goal happened. That duo, maybe better than Kaiser and Ness' go-to-together move. Those such people called fans; soccer players that were watching that match through the broadcast had their jaws dropped.

"Can't be real... right? She just did all of it with that red head in 24.5 seconds...."

"THAT'S MY DAUGHTER OUT THERE!"

"Y/L/N, Y/L/N, Y/L/N!"

"So, she did those on purpose." Rin mumbled as Shidou shouted, "WHAT A FREAKING COOL GIRL?" Loki added, "Not bad, and keep it down."

"She's her and her is she." Zantetsu thought as he fixes his glasses with his middle finger.

Nagi stood there, speechless. Because it all was different than what he expected. He at least thought you will use Isagi as your light and you will make moves underground... but you did it almost alone with the help of Kurona. "Formation is fucked, Chigiri won't work here, Reo." He mumbled.

"And Isagi didn't do anything, yet."

"And with that Y/n has completely changed the atmosphere here, quite intense things going here actually. That goal was something we should've expected at any given time, because she won't sit back and observe... and that won't make a lick of sense, right?" Caster said.

Minutes pass and Yukimiya defended Nagi's goal. "Yes, I'm underdevelopment."

"Yoichi... are you thinking that yet?"

"Y/n?! Uh yeah- He's trying to create his own soccer." He quietly replies as his gaze stayed on Nagi.

"Not only that, they are testing it on us. I'll give you a hand."

"No way? I won't steal your thunder, Y/n-" He insisted, "You have to."

After the corner kick and Kaiser's ulterior save on it, Isagi completely realizes the piece he needed was underdevelopment...

Ness gets the ball, as he sways against the defender. Manshine could see it was not a match Bastard.M against Manshine but it was Kaiser against Isagi. Kaiser gets the ball but Reo and Chigiri blocked him with the other defender, they thought he was done for... but he had done it. The goal.

The whistle blowed, luckily it was now 2:1 with Bastard.M leading. 

"WILL MASHINE CITY CAN CATCH UP WITH THEM? FIRST Y/N NOW KAISER! WHAT A MATCH TO SEE THEM PLAY ON THE SAME TEAM BUT AS RIVALS... MUST'VE BE HARD FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND THEM. BUT MICHAEL KAISER SCORES!"

"Tell me Yoichi, did you have fun stalking me? Or did you comprehend my plays and now you're at a loss for words of despair" Kaiser creeps on Isagi. "Nah. Thank you, Kaiser. All I see is hope of crushing you." He replies, Kaiser stood there, shocked to hear it from him, Isagi Yoichi.

This is new theory- This is new Isagi Yoichi.

"Did you figure out something, Yoichi?" Kaiser narrows his eyes at Isagi.

Isagi completely steals the ball from Nagi, "Your play is still child's play to me, Nagi." 

"Meta vision..." You muttered, so he did it.

"DAMN ISAGI! SO COOL!!!" Igarashi exclaims.

"Kurona!", "Crush them from right side?-"

"No, I see a lot of different ways, don't need that. Follow me."