VII: Kali

Rule number one; know your place. 

~~~~~

It happened again.

The hands around Pete's body while he couldn't move. Desire burning from the deepest part of his core like molten lava flowing through his veins.

It's been happening incessantly ever since he was brought to the castle three days ago.

Pete had traveled with some soldiers to the Palace in a very uncomfortable and awkward manner. Every single person in the carriage was quiet, no one was trying to hit on Pete nor trying to take up some of his personal space – which Pete preferred; a quiet ride over anything else related to this Kingdom but it does make him wonder.

The King had excused himself after the incident and Pete had never seen the King after he was dragged away from the field and from Porsche. The event still resumed even after how the fiasco had ended. Pete had left a wild first impression on the people of Kali. A topic to talk about for days, maybe even weeks, along the streets aligned with markets and closed wooden houses, maybe even inside the huge castle walls. The soldiers couldn't even stop giving him glances and probing looks on their way back to the Palace of the North.

He can feel their look boring through his skin as he was led along the castle's hallways. Pete is certain the servants and soldiers in the palace have now painted him with the idea of who they thought he was; merely because of what he did. Based on how they look at him – they surely did.

Another whore of the King.

But Pete remained looking ahead, not down – never down. Because aside from the title this place has already given him, he also stirred a new fire in the quiet of the castle walls; and people wanted to see him even while pretending to be busy doing their usual chores and lives. They still want to get a glimpse of who was the first Omega that had defied their dark King.

And they stare with their scrutinizing eyes. Not directly, but Pete can feel it at the back of his head, prickling the skin on his nape. Watching every step he takes in the dead quiet hallways, watching how his chest rises and falls while he tries to calm himself. And it stayed that way, just like how the stench of thick pheromones hung in his throat until he was left alone inside a fortress.

The first two nights were bearable. Barely. He dreamt of those hands touching him, igniting a spindle of fire on every nerve of his body. And it burns. The warmth of those fingers inside his clothes, around his waist, sliding up on his bare skin is sparking a deep shade of hunger and anticipation within him. Dark eyes remained sharp and ravening as it stared down on Pete's helpless body, a noticeable shiver running up his spine as the strong dominating gaze skimmed his face, down to his neck, to his chest and sharply back to Pete's eyes. Dark and ever so domineering. It kept Pete on the edge, and he will wake-up feeling breathless and horny.

But tonight, it's different, though it feels the same. The room stayed dark, the wind feels a lot colder as a familiar chill of scent invaded his throat. His body remained frozen in place, but Pete could clearly see the outline of the man in the dark. Pete's eyes gazing at the man above him, the King between his bare legs, pitch-black crimson eyes already causing a noticeable heat that pooled in his belly. The air went thick around him as the figure loomed over him. Sharp eyes and broad shoulders, his heart pounded loudly in his chest.

The King of Kali is on top of me. Pete thought, yet he couldn't speak, couldn't even move.

Darkened eyes ablaze with desire to consume him and that made the arousal in Pete's stomach tightened, warmth spreading wildly through his veins as if the King's eyes were lighting fire wherever his gaze landed. They wandered down his body, exploring every curve, every tense muscle as Pete struggled with his breath, every freckle engraved on Pete's body, every noticeable veins on his delicate skin. He took in everything.