XXII: i ate the world to find you.

"I will love you as misfortune loves orphans, as fire loves innocence, and as justice loves to sit and watch everything to go wrong."

Summary:

30% feels, 10% fluff, 60% smut *winks*

WE ARE BACK!!

~~~~~~~

The sweet scent that filled Vegas' nose was a tantalizing treat, it had him craving for more. The aroma was not like any of the other pheromones that left his throat burning. It was a sweet and enticing pleasure. So, Vegas rewarded himself by pulling Pete's body closer, completely unconcerned with the soft sniffles and tears that came from the Omega. It was a moment of pure bliss for Vegas, finally feeling Pete's body against his. Their skin touching, and their hearts pounding with shared longing.

Pete's warm skin against his was a soft tingling, it drew a long exhale from Vegas' lungs. His senses reeled as he pressed the tip of his nose against the Omega's wet cheek, taking in a lungful of the sweet smell. Pete was intoxicating and the scent grew even sweeter as Vegas took in another deep breath. He savored it.

"Your scent has driven me to madness." Vegas groaned. He yearned for it, the way it clung to his senses and filled his body with burning desire. The overwhelming hunger to have Pete was like a fire burning deep in his veins. He had desired that scent for the last couple of months, he needed it desperately.

Vegas grasped Pete's hips firmly, guiding him until the Omega was pushed against the wall. The King's toned body pressed against the Omega's soft one. The urge to own Pete was strong and demanding, and Vegas started to scent him, he could barely resist it. He was caught up in a whirlwind of yearning and desire, and the heat of it all was burning him from the inside.

"Where have you been?" Pete cried, although the pining was obvious in the Omega's eyes, Vegas caught a glimpse of annoyance lingering in them.

Vegas's thumb rubbed along Pete's lower lip, parting them lightly. The Omega's breath caught, addicted to Pete's reactions, Vegas slid his thumb down Pete's pale neck. The Omega's head instinctively tilted back, exposing his throat. Pete let out a soft moan as he squirmed against Vegas, tears shining in his eyes as he closed them. Easily surrendering himself to Vegas' touch. Vegas's eyes trailed down Pete's neck, to his collarbone and the small patch of skin just above his exposed chest, his predatory instincts stirred. The Alpha wanted to sink his teeth into that delicate skin, to feast upon it until it turned red and to be greatly covered with his marks.

It was so tempting.

Pete was utterly captivating. It took everything in Vegas' being to restrain himself, but all his resolve was shattered by that sweet moan. He could feel the heat burning under his skin. The Alpha in him was throbbing with need, the urge to dominate the Omega overpowered him. Vegas had to have more, he had to own Pete and make him his. He couldn't resist the primal desire that coursed through his veins. He wanted everything.

And the Omega wanted him, Vegas could smell it from the thick sweet scent that lingered in the air, almost covering the scent of the ocean. From the way Pete squirmed against him as he clawed to keep Vegas closer. How Pete completely surrendered himself with just the slightest touch from the Alpha, and how his pheromones drove the Omega into submission. It was wild.

Vegas' hand gripped Pete's nape firmly causing a soft whimper to escape the Omega's lips as he pulled Pete into an eager and desperate kiss. Pete melted into Vegas' arms, kissing Vegas back as ravenously and with equal sloppiness. Vegas' tongue explored Pete's mouth, pressing on the soft flesh under Pete's tongue, the roof – sucking and nibbling as he tasted berries and honey. It was intoxicating, and Vegas just couldn't get enough of it. He hungrily devoured the Omega, the fire in him running hot through his veins as his Alpha instincts took control.