X: A Taste of Sin

Did you ever wonder what it's like on the underside?

-Hadestown

PLEASE READ: 

I don't know what trigger warnings to put so I will just explain. 

I know we have different levels of tolerance in different situation, some actions or words in this chapter might be triggering to some, I put as many consent as possible without ruining the characters' outline but if you think it might still trigger you, you can skip the first part and start in "Where have you been?!" I will try to explain what happened at the end notes. XD

Also, some of Pete's thoughts here are emotionally sensitive, please watch yourself. Rest assured that I made this not as triggering as possible. ^^

~~~~

"Let go." Vegas demanded firmly, his voice low and dark. The Omega let out a deep sigh against his neck. His hand grabbed Pete's arm away from his shoulders.

"No!" Pete whined, eyebrows furrowing. His eyes are half closed and warm tears are already pooling on its sides, lips in a slight pout as he swats Vegas's hand away making Vegas frown. An irrational anger started to build up inside him.

How dare his Omega defy him?

"What are you doing?" Pete asked deliriously, his eyelids fluttering open, yet his gaze was far away, his soft, teary eyes can't even focus on Vegas as he was being carried so effortlessly.

"Getting you back to bed."

Pete's legs wrapped around Vegas's waist, arms in a tight embrace around the Alpha's shoulders. A hand firmly pressed at the base of Pete's back to avoid him from falling.

The thread is getting thinner and thinner.

Vegas slams the door behind him, turning the little lock with one hand before proceeding to the bed. The Omega clinging to him like a pup, inhaling his scent, rubbing his warm cheeks on Vegas' neck.

Pete squirmed when his back landed on the mattress. Vegas's eyes wander down the Omega's body. His cheeks and neck in a flush of red, sweat glistening from the light coming from outside his windows. His chest rising and falling with desperate breaths, hazel brown eyes as hungry as the King's dark ones. The Omega looks ever so tempting beneath him.

Vegas leaned forward, his eyes flickered at how his Omega had briefly tilted his head when the tip of their noses came into contact as if inviting him for more, perhaps for their lips to touch. So Vegas moved closer, his whole weight pressing on the Omega, feeling his heat seeping through his clothes, heartbeats fast and wild, lips so close they could almost touch. Almost. A ghost of it lingers in Vegas's mouth.

The King's breathing became heavier, groaning at the smell of slick and arousal coming from the sheets that traveled down his throat. He groaned at how erotic it smells. The mere lewdness of the scent of his Omega fucks his mind. Maybe he was right, maybe the Omega has tried to relieve himself, maybe the Omega has smeared his own milt over the sheets just so he can find relief.

Vegas let out a breathy air, the tip of his nose teasingly brushing up Pete's scent gland, then briefly going down, making the Omega squirm with need and desire beneath him. Vegas' hand then slides teasingly on Pete's chest down to the curve of his waist, between the Omega's legs. His left knee separated them. And that made Pete shiver, his back slightly arching at the touch, soft whimpers coming out from his red lips. The Omega is not wearing any underpants and that made the King smirk.

Aren't you so ready for me?

And Vegas was right, he can feel a wet, sticky slick on Pete's inner thigh, making him growl onto Pete's ears as desire curls deep in his gut. It feels so unbearable.