Interlude: god, why are you smiling?

My little dove, why do you cry? 

-Fourth of July

______

TW: Rape implications, the aftermath of rape and recovering from it

Setting and Timeline: A month after Kinn got back to Fontos

-Porsche-

It's alright.

Porsche's breath kept getting caught in his throat as the chill slithered through his body. His loud panting echoed, as pain tore his insides. His body trembled, but not from pleasure, likely from fear or the cold air inside the chamber as the hearth had long died out. He moved faster, moaned louder, anything to make the voices in his head die along with the fire.

Cold fingers wrapped around his waist like a wet snake slinking around his torso, he could feel the weight of its gaze on him as his eyes opened. His hands snatched the wrists away from his waist, pinning them down firmly against the bed.

"I told you to keep your hands off me." Porsche snarled, nails digging on the Alpha's skin.

"Alright, my bad." The Alpha chuckled as Porsche continued to move. "Ah, that feels good."

Porsche could not see clearly in the darkness, could not hear clearly due to the raging snowstorm outside the chamber.

It's alright.

It was also dark that time, a month ago when that happened. The darkness terrified him ever since then. He remembered it in vivid detail, the way he was left helpless and vulnerable. The way he was used by the Alphas against his will. The fingers digging into his skin. The bodies pressing up against him. The smell of sweat and pheromones choking him. Everything was still so vivid in his mind, the kind of darkness that did not fade from memory.

"Just give in."

Porsche heard the same voice in his head. It whispered the same words close to his ears as he was laid helplessly on the bed. The memory brought with it a wave of pain. He groaned as his hands found the Alpha's neck, gripping it tightly. His nails dug into the flesh, leaving behind thin red lines. Porsche moved faster and faster, grunting and groaning as the Alpha's firmness filled him completely.

"Be a good Omega." He heard the voice again. It never leave him alone, it stayed in his wake, it lingered in his dreams.

"Fuck, you're killing me." The Alpha growled, pulling at Porsche's hair with his brute hands trying to assert his dominance but the Omega refused to let go of the soldier's neck. Porsche choked as his head was pulled back.

"Shut up." Porsche spat, finally slapping away the Alpha's hand with all the strength he had in him. Paying no mind to the choking Alpha, he moved his hips aggressively, pushing deeper to fill himself, allowing the Alpha's length to hit every spot within him. He could feel every sensation and every emotion flooding throughout his body like shards of glass scraping over his skin. Stinging. Burning.

"You whore –"

"I said shut up!" Porsche yelled; one hand letting go of the soldier's neck to cover the Alpha's mouth. Porsche's whole body was in severe pain, the movement, the slamming of flesh against flesh, the glide that tore inside him, did nothing to bring pleasure or comfort. It was just painful, yet not enough to drown the memories from his past; not enough to keep him focused on the present. It wasn't enough. Never enough.

"I want to kill you all." He gritted his teeth as the Alpha struggled beneath him. "I want to rip open your throat with my bare teeth so I can snap your neck with my bare hands."