XIV.II: Sell your Soul.. To Me

Just call my name, I'm yours to tame,
In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night,
I'm wide awake, I crave your taste,
All night long 'til morning comes~

- Loveless

~~~~

This Chapter is full on smut. Enjoy. ;))

PART 2.

"Why are you here?" Vegas snarled. It was a low rumble that reverberated against his chest and Pete felt his body tremble. The whole weight of the King pressed against him. It forced Pete to be keenly aware of every movement, every breath he took as Vegas consumed every space he had.

"That Omega, what was he doing here?" Pete managed to suppress a shudder, finally able to grasp some rationality, it was a small flicker in his head.

"I don't need him." Vegas muttered under his breath, it was an absent sound, just like the way you hear an afterthought. His nose softly nuzzled on Pete's neck, inhaling a lungful of scent from his Omega.

Pete let his eyes wander the chamber, trying to focus; to not lose control, to not let the King's pheromones control him yet.

"You didn't answer my question." Pete spoke as firmly as he could. The small hint of the Omega's pheromones lurking in the air didn't help with the fog. It created a different one, one that made him see a dark shade of red.

"I told you to stay in your chambers." Vegas reeked of the scent of blood and mint. When Pete tried to gaze at the King's eyes, they were sharp and dangerous. The gentleness he had seen once was gone, none of the wry humor and reprimands. Once again it's as if the Vegas Pete knew had disappeared. It had been days, he hadn't seen the Vegas he knew since before his encounter with the King in the hall. "Who allowed you in here?"

Vegas's grip tightened, his face then buried on Pete's neck longingly, the way a small pup seeks warmth.

"I allowed myself to." Pete replied with his usual defiance, it made Vegas pinned him farther against the wall. His nose now gently caressed Pete's jaw. All Pete could do was to tilt his head up, letting the Alpha plant hungry kisses onto his skin. The warmth of Vegas's mouth against him was enough to weaken his resolve.

"I can smell you everywhere. I wanted to search for you. I wanted to have you." Vegas growled against the skin of Pete's neck and it sent shivers down his spine, all the way down to his groin until the shiver turned into an ache. The Alpha's breath was a gentle caress upon Pete's scent gland. Pete shut his eyes tight at the overwhelming feeling.

"But you can not be here." Vegas groaned and it sounded as if he was in pain. He let out a long sigh and eased some of his pressure by standing a millimeter, his hand came up to fist his own hair as he tried to fight with himself. "I'm going to lose control if you keep doing this." Another groan rumbled in Vegas' chest.

"Why do you always disobey me, Pete?" His dark eyes are drowning in desire, they are taunting and wild. His pheromones suffocated Pete, they were dominating him entirely.

Pete cried out when teeth suddenly clamped onto the tender spot between his neck and shoulder. He couldn't think, let alone move to fight against it. All Pete could focus on was the feel of the King's mouth on his skin. His bite loosened before his tongue came out to leave soft traces of euphoria on tiny cuts where he had bitten. Licking and sucking at the tender skin.

"Why was he allowed to be here while I am not?" Pete spoke through gritted teeth, unwavering, the smell of the other Omega's pheromones were tiny particles in the King's room. They were also over the King's tunic. It made Pete's anger surge like waves from his chest. He dug his nails over the King's thin tunic as vengeance, feeling the skin tear beneath his nails as he scratched long deep lines on Vegas's back. The Alpha growled against his neck enjoying the pain and punishment of his possessive Omega.