XVII: Evanescent

"The very touch of you corrupts."

Note: ready?

-----

Pete was overwhelmed. Vegas was warm and solid, as he pressed against Pete, that warmth took over everything. Pete could practically taste his heavy breaths, could feel the thud of their combined heartbeats, loud in his ears as they fumbled in the warm water. Tender yet hungry kisses from the King's lips were lulling and made it all disappear. Strong arms pulled Pete closer, fingers igniting tendrils of sparks across his back. The smell of the King's scent was dizzying, spearmint, cold and gritty like winter air mixed beautifully with the soap on his skin.

Time stopped, the flickering of the lamps stilled, the hushed voices in Pete's head fell silent. It felt like the entire world exhaled and the worries Pete felt drowned, his brain was void of thought entirely. All he wanted to do was follow his heart and do what felt right without considering the potential consequences. And this felt right. Being with the King, feeling his kiss, strong arms that held him safe, soft fingers tracing fire against his skin – was undeniably right.

Only for that brief moment, all the rules and worries about what others might think didn't seem to apply. Being with Vegas felt right in a way nothing ever had before.

The King's heat burned against Pete's skin as they shuffled out of the bath and into the large room. His arms were slung around Vegas's neck, and his legs shortly followed by clinging to his waist. Vegas held him firmly, strong hands under the Omega's thighs. That strong grip would leave fingertip-sized bruises all over them and Pete knew he'd be admiring them in the mirror for days. Vegas walked five strides before dropping Pete on the bed.

The feel of the King's mouth along his neck was gratifying – addicting. Pete could feel the warm liquid oozing out of him. It caused him to moan against the King's lips. His whole body burned, craving more, pulling the King closer as if their bodies were not close enough. Pete wanted to feel the fire through his pulse, he wanted his Alpha to touch him, to wreck him. Pete wanted more.

More, more-

"More." Pete begged followed by a desperate moan, the neediness in his voice made Vegas grin.

"Tell me, how much more?" Vegas asked as he loomed over Pete, dark eyes searching for brown ones. "What do you want me to do?"

Pete arched his back, tilting his head to let Vegas suck at the skin of his collarbone down to his chest. A hand gently held his bare leg, lifting it up over the King's shoulder and Pete could feel the King's fingers teasingly sliding down his thigh. A sweet shiver consumed Pete instantly as the King's palm held onto his hip, fingers curling on the shape of it. Pete's grip on the Alpha's shoulders tightened as a soft moan escaped his parted lips.

"Tell me Pete, where do you like it?" Vegas moved lower, planting soft kisses along the way, igniting fire on Pete's entirety. The feather-like contact was not enough, yet it burned with an incredible intensity. Vegas moved further down until he could feel the tip of the Alpha's nose trailing from his hip up to the inner part of his thigh. Vegas lower lip grazed, his mouth blew soft warm air over the heated skin. Pete wanted to whimper, to moan, but he couldn't find his voice. Every fiber of his body screamed for the Alpha to devour him, swallow him whole. Oh, he wanted Vegas so maddeningly bad.

"I don't–" Pete's mind was racing with desire, it scrambled his brain, unable to form words. He needed Vegas, and it was almost as if the closeness of that moment and their bodies wasn't enough. He wanted him to imprint new marks on his skin, until he couldn't utter any other word but Vegas' name. Pete wanted every part of the King to be engraved on him, and inside him. To be his and only his alone. "Touch me everywhere, kiss me more. Vegas. Please."