⚓︎ synopsis ⚓︎

Eleanor Bradshaw had come as a light in a somewhat dark time. A few months after Goose's unexpected death, Carole found out she was pregnant. Although it was heartbreaking because the baby would never their father, she stayed strong for her and Bradley. When she told Pete, he promised to help as much as he could when he was around. He became a surrogate father to both Bradley and the newest addition, Eleanor.

As Eleanor got older, she enjoyed being the center of attention in any room she came into.  She had such a bubbly personality and connected with those around her very easily.  Bradley and her friends often joked that if you couldn't connect with Eleanor Bradshaw, there was always something wrong with you.

But she really did have a big heart, especially when it came to her family.  After Carole got sick, Eleanor took over the role of taking care of things in the house. Pete came around more often to help care for the children and make sure they had what they needed. 

When she died, Bradley and Eleanor were still in school and Pete basically had them living with him. And when he was deployed, they lived with an aunt who was nearby. But things turned sour when he pulled Bradley's papers from the academy. It put Eleanor in an awkward position because Bradley had moved out but she was still living with Pete. It was an awkward affair for her because she didn't trust him after doing that to Bradley. Neither had spoken to him in years.

After graduating and unlike her older brother, Eleanor strayed from the idea of joining the Navy because of what Maverick had done.  Plus, she didn't want to be tied down in that way and wanted the freedom to travel and be creative.  So she did.

She became a professional photographer, specializing in weddings, engagements, and elopements.  But she rarely turned down a job, which gave her a wide variety of experience when it came to photography shoots.  Doing so allowed her to have freedom to travel, which allowed her to visit her older brother often.

She always enjoyed meeting the fellow aviators that worked with her brother.  What she wasn't expecting was meeting his rival and to add fire to the already burning flames, she never expected to fall for him either.  But nothing could prepare either of them for what their relationship would bring, both good and bad.

⚓︎

I

Could

Not

Wait

I really tried, you guys. I wanted to have finished unpacking and be settled in our new place but Eleanor and Jake were just calling my name and I couldn't deprive you all any longer!

Hopefully you guys like this little synopsis of what things were like before Eleanor and Jake met.

Expect the first real chapter up tomorrow, I just need to edit it. Y'all ain't ready for this... please don't hate me!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Squid ⚓︎