⚓︎ What the future brought ⚓︎

Eleanor and Jake went on to have a beautiful baby boy that they named Everett Bradley Seresin.  He was a complete a total momma's boy from day one, it was quite a difficult in the beginning.

What was even more surprising was after Eleanor and Jake had announced that they were having another baby, Torie and Bradley revealed that they, too, we're having not one baby, but twins.

Torie gave birth to two little boys, Nicholas and Peter Bradshaw were born to the couple and brought the most joy to everyone.  Eleanor was over the moon when she met her nephews, who seemed to instantly connect with her own son.

She knew the three of them would cause mischief in the future together.

Though they agreed they would stop after the twins, two years after Nicholas and Peter were born, Torie and Bradley welcomed another baby, a little girl to their family, whom they named Ava Eleanor Bradshaw.

Eleanor had burst into tears when she heard the name.

As they grew up, the families visited each other as much as they could with how much they moved for the Navy, but they all made it work.  Family reunions were a must in the family and they always got together for a week during the summer and it was always in California at Grandpa Pete and Grandma Penny's home.

True to what Eleanor had predicted, if there was chaos ensuing anytime the families got together, the culprits were always Peter, Nicholas, and Everett.

Ava and Elsie, though a few years apart, were practically sisters and always hung out with each anytime the families got together.

It was no shock that when the time came for all the children to decide what career paths they wanted to take, they all chose to go to the Naval Academy and become Naval Aviators.

Elsie, being the oldest cousin, joined first with the encouragement of her father and mother and was eventually dubbed the callsign, 'Legacy' because of the legacy of Naval Aviators that she followed.

The next one to join was Everett, whose callsign became 'Everest' because when he first introduced himself, that's what people had assumed for about a week that was his name and no one had to guts to ask him.

Nicholas and Peter joined together and were dubbed the callsigns Nicholas 'Goshawk' and Peter 'Buzzard.' Of course they followed family tradition with being related to some type of bird.

And finally, when baby Ava joined, she was given the callsign, 'Mockingbird', mostly because whenever she was teased about all the "connections" she had in the Navy, she would mock whoever was teasing her.  Though she never let it get her down.

Both Jake and Bradley went on to become Admirals in the Navy, which allowed them to eventually settle down semi-close to each other so Torie and Eleanor were able to see each other more often.

Eleanor continued to film and photograph weddings, though she had dabbled a little Navy photography, which she was quite good at.  But mostly, she was a stay-at-home wife and was always there for Jake and he was for her as well.

Torie continued to work as a Pediatric Occupational Therapist and killed it in her field with Bradley's support. He never stopped her when she aimed big in her work.

Though things were rocky in the beginning for all the relationships, they all loved each other and were closer than ever in their family.

In one way or another, they were all each other's anchors.

⚓︎

Well... there it is... I still effing know how to end stories so please don't hate me if that was extremely cheesy... but that is the end of Anchor....

I'm gonna focus on my current Harry Potter fan fiction, so if you're interested in that, go check my profile!

Thank you all so much for your continued support, I could not have done this without you guys!

Love you guys!

-Squid⚓︎