one

Nyomi Rae ; 19
3:26 PM

Nyomi Rae ; 193:26 PM

edited

Getting out your car you prepare yourself to step foot in this trifling ass school for the last time.

You just moved into your apartment two weeks ago, and this was your last day of high school.

Going to your first class you see your bestfriend malaysia.

"Ny what took you so long, got me sitting in here looking lonely" due to the fact that it was so much traffic in nyc cause of the road blockage.

"My bad yk how it is in the morning the crackies be acting a fool"

Sitting down beside her you pull your binder out of your marc jacobs tote bag before copying what's on the board.

"Ou girl and speaking of let's talk about this dude i met last nightttt" she said dragging out the t, you were invested cause she didn't talk to too many dudes since she's been stuck up on her ex.

"Bitch who"

"Okay so, i was at the club yk done snuck in and what not so i'm in there and this dude come up to me he fine kind of light skin with some dreads and with money too."

"Oh so you got you a man and i'm just left for dead, got it" you said sarcastically, laughing.

"And here's the good news i seen his friend and he make music, you definitely need to hop up on him"

Shaking your head cause dudes were the last thing you were worried about but who knows.

Hearing the bell ring you pack up your stuff before heading to second period.

"Okay bye malaysia" you said before hugging her and going to class.

You stop by the vending machine before you feel someone tap you making you look over your shoulder to see who.

Dropping the little smile you didn't even know you had on your face you see amir.

You weren't on bad terms but didn't like his presence.

He just manipulated you, even leaking a video between the two of you.

Wanting to ignore him you slightly turn your head back as if you didn't whip your neck around.

Instantly thinking of that tiktok sound from spongebob.

'Awe brother, this guy stinks' you thought before chuckling please i'm too childish.

Seeing your chips vending you instantly walk away before giving him the chance to talk

                                 ...

You just got finished with your 3rd period and left school for the rest since you have senior privilege.

Getting a text you check your phone before seeing its malaysia text you how she wants you to come to a party with her tonight.

Replying to her message you head home to get ready.

You put on a 2 piece before paring it with some christian dior slides.

Pulling up to malaysia's house you honk your horn, before seeing her run out the house.

"Girl, go go go" she says as you pull off quickly.

"What happened" you said looking at her before looking back at the road.

"This nigga done came to my parents house after finding out i was talking to someone else" She says speaking of her ex.

"At this point it's getting weird, definitely would've hired a hit man on his ass" You said laughing before pulling up to the club.

7:49 PM

It was crowded but malaysia let you know that you guys had backstage seats.

Going back there you watched malaysia run towards her little boyfriend before leaving you there.

Groaning stressed tf out you seen a light skin sitting by himself scrolling on his phone.

He had a amiri hat on with amiri.. damn near amiri everything except for a monclear puffer jacket and a few chains to match.

Shaking away the fact you were basically staring at him you approached him before asking for a lighter or if he had one.

He looked up before untucking his lip he was biting, he lit up his spliff before handing you the lighter.

"Thank you" walking away you could feel his eyes on your back.

Stepping away you hear your song play.

PSA ; by kay flock.

Finding out where the music was coming from you seen the dude who was just sitting down giving you his lighter being the one and only kay flock.