ten

Nyomi Rae ; 19
7:25 PM

Nyomi Rae ; 197:25 PM

unedited

Kay has had an attitude since you got off the phone with nuni, like ugh can never have a good moment in here.

"Nah bro move" he pushed you off of him, but before he could do that you sat on his lap wrapping your arms around him.

"Why are you even mad, cause i tried to hide you" pulling your arms from around his neck and placing them on your thighs.

He just sat there and ignored you so you got up hearing him groan, "bitch" you whispered but he heard you having him turn his head around but you ran to your room before locking the door.

Him banging on the door getting you to open it, "Stop playing with me yo" he says approaching you making you step back towards the bed more.

Causing him to grab your neck before kissing it leaving hickeys everywhere, instantly making you get wet but you try not to act like your turned on.

You feel him rub over your clit making you moan out, hearing him laugh before pulling back and leaving a kiss on your lips.

"Exactly" he said.

You sat there in shock, it's cool though cause your going to get your lick back later, now he had your horny and definitely wasn't trying to give up nothing.

You followed him out the room seeing that he picked up his keys and was going somewhere, "where are you going" furrowing your eyebrows.

"You coming or not" seeing him stare back at you, you grabbed a pair of dunks and walked out the house before him stopping you.

"Ain't i say change yo pants" hearing him start to get aggravated you roll your eyes and changed, complaining while pulling your pants up.

"Always acting like someone dad" you said quietly putting on some jeans and a black puffer jacket to match.

Walking out he grabbed his gun off the counter before following behind you locking the door.

It was definitely mad cold outside, getting inside his car you instantly put on the AC making the car hot enough so you were comfortable.

While he was driving he had his hand on your leg, you turn your back towards the door watching him drive.

Putting your feet on his seat and the other by the radio opening your legs, you were thinking about going further but you sat in that position sparing him but remembering how he did you so no.

You slip off your underwear before, seeing him turn his head to the side a bit, but like no keep your eyes on the road.

"What you doing" turning his neck back and forth between you and the road.

Not answering him you continue what you were doing, rubbing over your clit you moan out over his music that was playing on the radio.

Start to feel yourself getting more and more wet, you weren't worried about the people seeing you because his tints were like 5% on all sides.

Continue to rub over your clit you feel your stomach tighten, seeing kay still looking at you, "Damn ma" causing you to look down at the mess you made.

Cumming in his seats you move your hands away breathing hard, looking up at kay while biting your lip you see him staring at you with dark eyes scaring you a little.

Grabbing a wipe before wiping yourself off, you throw it away before fixing your position in your seat and going back on your phone, kay hadn't said anything so you ignored it.

Feeling a sudden stop you were at this nice house, it look like it had 3 bedrooms at least n you know it costed hella money since nothing in nyc is cheap.

Seeing him get out the car before realizing this is his house, shrugging you get out following behind him seeing him go in his room and come back out.

He picks you up causing you to yelp from not expecting it, he carrie's you up the stairs before setting you on his bed.

"Turn around" he says and you listened, feeling him yank off your pants you feel the cold air against your bottom half, then he sends a hard slap to your ass causing you to moan out unexpectedly.

Arching your back more he opens your folds, licking up and down your member causing you to bite down on your lip trying not to moan.

"Let me hear you ma" he says instantly making you let go of your lip becoming a moaning mess.

He still sucking before you feel him add a finger into you, it being too much pleasure you try to reach back so you could stop his hand.

He grabs your hand holding it over your head causing you to try to move away from his mouth but then he groans causing you to feel a knot in your stomach before cumming on his face.

Flopping down on the bed tired as if you didn't just sit there and get ate out, you hear him laugh.

"Pull sum shit like that again, and it's gon be worse" he placed his gun on the nightstand before picking you up starting the water before leaving you in the bathroom to handle your business.

You come out after taking a shower seeing him come in wash his face, and brush his teeth.

"Damn i think i'm already growing a beard" he says making you laugh.

"Shut up" you say trying to reach the bed, you were definitely tired than a mf and you get to the bed ready to knock out but get a call from malaysia, having you groan out.

"Yes malaysia" you said seeing her with setty, dougie, nas and camrin per usual.

"Girl we're going out tonight so be ready" remembering that kay and then we're performing at another club you mentally facepalm your self, but it wasn't until 10:00 so you could at least get a little cat nap in.

"Okay i'll be ready and there by 10:00 trust" you said making her laugh.

"Yea cause we know yall always late, and girl when we get there i got something to tell you" she said squealing making you excited to know.

"Okay okay" you said before hanging up and telling kay to wake you up at 9:00, he was downstairs on the game being loud as idk what do you closed the door. Knocking out right after.