twenty four

Nyomi Rae ; 20
5:27 PM

Nyomi Rae ; 205:27 PM

unedited

🤭, i'm back

You and kay were planning all day on what to do for the dinner, he told you he didn't want you to stress but sit back and wait and he would set everything up.

"Kay but i actually want to decorate as well" you said in the lightest voice you could make trying to convince him.

"Just tell them what you want, ion want you getting up" he said demandingly as you just sat there and accepted defeat as you knew he was going to keep going on and on.

Mumbling you just agree with what he said and sat there watching the people set everything up, you'd decide to call nuni and malaysia to see what they were doing before the party.

"Yo come the fuck on" you heard him yelling out having the people rush, it was almost time to start the party and since he wanted to do it alone now he struggling.

Those poor people out there being tortured you thought shaking your head before going into your closet finding a good outfit to wear.

You wanted something casual and barley had that since your closet contained a lot of tight things, you grabbed one of kay's hoodies placing it over your head, it didn't match the occasion so you took it off before finding a cardigan.

"Damn i'm old as fuck" you thought, it was a white knitted cardigan u paired it with jeans shorts but thankfully it fitted now kind of getting upset that in the future to would've been too small.

Grunting as you buttoned it around your stomach hoping it wouldn't apply to much pressure surprisingly it didn't and it was comfortable to stay in.

"Okay" you sighed before looking at your outfit in the mirror still remembering how your going to be a mom, seeing kay come into the room he has his jewelry and had already changed.

Wondering how he even had time to do that u didn't even ask questions cause he be pulling
some real houdini tricks.

"You ready ma? you look beautiful" he said smiling, and for a while after you told him the news he's been more happier but shit who wouldn't.

"Thanks baby" you said pecking him on the lips before stepping back and examining your outfit one more time.

"We needa get you a new place my baby can't be in the small ass chicken coop" he said making ur jaw drop, and he just stood there casually as if he didn't insult your beautiful home.

"Kay your house barley even contains a couch so please don't" you said, he was a guy so i guess furniture didn't matter much o him but he's barley at his house to even use the furniture anyways.

"Not too much" he said sassily, you rolled your eyes cause ever since you said it one time he's been picking up on it, "Kay stop saying that it's a girl thing yk" you said making it known that if he says that in public a normal person would look at him crazy.

"Yea whatever" he said grabbing grabbing onto your waist leading you to the door after hearing a few knocks, everything was set up amazingly they even had food?

No idea where they got it from but it looks amazing, "Kay where did the food come from" you said before you heard loud voices coming from the bathroom.

"KEVIN DONDE ESTAS" you laughed hearing his mothers voice book through the walls, she was normally like this so you didn't mind, kevin couldn't hold his mouth and told his mom as soon as it happened about the pregnancy so she couldn't even count in the surprise.

"mamá por favor calla que ya vienen" you sat there staring in between the two since you had no idea what they were saying.

"chico no me digas que me calle soy tu madre" she said loudly you sensed that she was arguing with him since she got even louder than before.

"ahora mira a mi nuera que niña tan hermosa" she said smiling as she approached you taking you in a soft hug, she's always been dramatic and that's what you love about her.

Kay has taught you a little spanish so you could communicate with her a little since her english accent was not there you could say.

"gracias" you said slowly in an american accent making her laugh,
"chica don't worry about the spanish you'll get there one day mi amor" she switched between spanish and english so it was a bit confusing but you tried.

Hearing the knocks get louder you see everyone outside including yo ur mother and your friends.

"Sweetheart, could you not pick up our calls now you invite us somewhere" your dad said hinting that you didn't call often.

"Sorry, papa but i was busy since kay you know does a lot of the rapping stuff, you said trying to throw kay under the bus.

"He's a busy man i like that about him, taking care of our women" your dad said laughing having your face drop, like sir you were supposed to get on him not agree.

Obviously someone has favorites, "don't worry i've been there too" you heard your mother say tapping your shoulder before running off somewhere with your father.

"BESTIE" nuni said loudly coming in, "finally you almost had niggas outside sweating to death" camrin said making you roll your eyes.

"dougie b no bigger than he" he said dramatically coming in, you couldn't even focus everyone was just talking and for the first time in forever you were actually getting annoyed from how loud it was.

"Ok y'all chill with the noise" kay said seeing that you were annoyed, you and him agreed to let everyone mingle for a little before actually getting the dinner started.

"Girl so what's the special occasion" malaysia said walking in dropping her keys at the counter, "Oh uh, i just felt like i needed everyone to come together and stuff" you said nervously hoping she wouldn't find anything suspicious you didn't lie to your friends so you really couldn't make anything up.

"Period i think that's nice, everyone's here it's what we needed, plus i'm ready to eat" malaysia said laughing, "that part" nuni said in agreement.

Looking behind you find kay, setty, camrin and dougie playing the game, cause that's all they ever do setty was a bit quiet but that's how he always is so you didn't pay it no mind.

Kay did invite his friend Nas, but he said he couldn't make it sadly cause kay spoke about him like a was a good friend so of course you would want him to be here and experience the moment for kay.

"When we gone eattttt" camrin said placing the controller down before rubbing over his stomach, "Camrin calm down cause you just ate" malaysia said.

"No we didn't, girl you know you don't feed me" he said shaking his head seeing her face she rolled her eyes, "that man eat 10 times a day and say i don't feed him, yea right"

"Okay ima bring the food out since you starving so bad" signaling for kay to come over so he could help you set the pans up allowing everyone to grab a plate and get there own.

"Blu stop eating all the food can i even touch some damn" setty said cutting himself off since your father was right behind him.

"My bad" he said giving a slight smile before dropping it and him and camrin go back again to arguing about the food, "both y'all fat niggas move and let me get some" dougie said cutting in between them and surprisingly both of them shut up and make their plates.

You were nauseous already so you told kay you didn't want to eat, so throwing up wouldn't give any obvious hints of pregnancy since nuni may already be into you.