thirteen

Nyomi Rae ; 19
3:27 PM

Nyomi Rae ; 193:27 PM

edited

You just arrived to your nail appointment, walking in you tell the lady what you want done before having her sit you down seeing her turn on the water dipping your feet in before yanking them out.

The water was nearly damn boiling, like lady you trying to cook me or what? "Too hot?" making her look back and turn the temperature down some, it still being a little too hot but whatever.

You got plain milky white nails and the same for your feet, it was 4:05 and you headed out to go pick up malaysia, you stopped at starbucks and chipotle grabbing her and you some burritos.

Arriving at her house before honking you see her ex walk out of the house behind her, seeing him get in his car and pull off you furrow your eyebrows.

"What was that about" you asked seeing that her ex was just in her parents house and she has a boyfriend.

"Nothing, he just came her to give me back my things" she said nodding, she was never one to lie to you about anything so you just shrugged it off really hoping that she wasn't cheating on camrin since he was a good guy.

You guys get to the mall and you were ready, your parents really just paid for everything and not on no lazy shit but, they didn't want you working and just agreed to send you a deposit of 10,000 a month.

You father and mother were both doctors, though before they got into that life they did some illegal things but you really didn't grow around the stuff they did cause you were separated from it and your father didn't want to introduce anything like that to his kids.

So being a only child was pretty lonely for the most part but you have all your friends to make up for it so it wasnt a huge deal.

You guys went into a 'RARE' shop that sold all kinds of shoes and things foot locker definitely did not have.

You picked out some balenciagas, and the new converse with the red hearts on the side, getting your stuff the total was $1,700.26 since the designer shoes was abt $1,200.

Looking at the price before making the yikes face you decide to just pay it, the shoes were cute and you didn't mind you went into victoria secret, knowing you were definitely spending another $500 here since they is not cheap.

Malaysia had went to the food court to get you guys a seat you take this into opportunity to mess with kay, so you find this lingerie set before walking into the changing room putting it on to facetime kay.

Him answering you see him sitting on the couch which it seems to be at your house, yes he did have a key but like sir who told you to just bombard my home like that.

"Yea ma" you heard him say he was looking down at his phone while he was probably on instagram or something, setting up your phone so he could see what you was wearing you turned around.

"You like this?" you asked him mentally laughing at the way he was eyeing you.

"Yea, where you at" he asked licking his lips but before he could get carried on you dropped the phone having the camera point towards the ceiling.

Then you continue to hang up laughing, you knew he was going to get you later on which scared you a little bit but did you care in the moment? nah.

You took off the white laced set before going to the counter paying for it and a few other items.

Walking out with your bags feeling your arms start to get heavy you see malaysia in the line, smiling you walk up to her, but then see you ex amir in line.

'This hoe is literally everywhere' you thought you wasn't sursprised to see him since this mall specifically was like a location a lot of this kids at your school met up and every time you come here you see at least 1 or 3 kids that you know from school.

You try to whisper or make noises to catch malaysias attention but she was just on her phone, faceplaming you just decide to walk over there but feel someone tug at your arm, almost making you drop your bags you see amir.

"Where you going" he asked demandingly as you tried to walk away, fixing the bag on your arm you try to man up cause he not gone hoe you in front of all these people, nobody was paying attention but you know what i mean.

"Look amir, this gone be the last time you touch or ever put your hands on me, i told you multiple times i don't want anything to do with you just leave me alone" and with that you walked away from him approaching malaysia in a panicked state.

She asked if you were okay but you just said you were going to go outside to get some air, taking your bags with you so you could put them in your car, you texted her to bring the food outside so you guys could eat in the car not wanting to see amir.

Speed walking at a constant pace, you see kay and out of nowhere you get a feeling you want to cry so you drop your bags and run up and hug him feeling his arms wrap around your waist.

"What happened" he asked with his brows furrowed as he stepped back to look at your face to see if you were injured.

"It's amir, he came up to me while i was at the mall and i told him that i didn't want to talk to him and i just feel like he's never going to listen" you told kay trying not to cry as you spoke.

Before you met kay or malaysia, amir has been putting you through hell and you just want him gone, you try to start a new life and move on to better things but it's just always him bringing you down.

You seen kay staring at you the whole time, you had a feeling he didn't know how to respond to the situation or probably knowing anything he told you wouldn't make it better, so he sat there and just hugged you.

Picking up your bags you walked out with him speaking more about the situation, being in kay's presence honestly calmed you down a lot and soon enough you forgot about it, this was a day for you and malaysia so you told him it was okay and he could go back home, he insisted on staying but you disagreed.

"Alright bye kay kay" walking back to your car before you feel him slap your ass before hopping back in his car and pulling off, you put your bags in the backseat before getting inside your car and turning it on.

You had recently started a youtube channel since a lot of people on instagram suggested it, and what's wrong with extra money you seemed to like the idea of not living off your parents.

So you took this time for you and malaysia to eat the food and do a Q&A while eating.

Seeing her come out the mall she approaches your car, "Girl that line was so long, them people was really playing with me" she said fake wiping off some sweat.

"Ou, i started a youtube channel and we should definitely do a Q&A while eating you know slash mukbang kind of thing" seeing her get excited at the idea you grab the camera out of your backseat before starting it up, you definitely did struggle cause you weren't sure but got it eventually.

"Okay welcome to my channel, so today we're doing kind of a Q&A so this will be interesting i have a few questions i told you guys to ask me on instagram"

"And today our special guest is malaysia my bestfriend, nuni would've been her but ya know" you said rolling your eyes.

Starting to eat you grab your phone a go through a few of the questions finding some decent ones.

"Okay, whats the most thing you find attractive in a guy"

"For me personally, i like a guy who loves God, that's one thing that's definitely attractive to me but there are a lot of other factors you know"

Turning to malaysia before reading her the question, dropping your phone you begin to eat while she talks.

"I think i like a more kind of, respectful guy for me men really be off the chain now a days" she explains making you laugh a little chewing your food before you talk you go through a few more.