two

Nyomi Rae ; 19
8:15 PM

Nyomi Rae ; 198:15 PM

unedited

Seeing that your man was on stage you definitely sat there and vibed to a few of his songs.

Getting tired you go backstage, remembering you have his lighter you go to give it back, walking into the room you see him back sitting down but slightly more sweaty.

Then your turn your head to see your friend and her boyfriend.

"Maylasia, what's this" you said pointing in between her and the guy.

"Oh camrin, this is my bestfriend nymoni i would introduce you to nuni but she's out of town" she said

"What's up sis" he said laughing before side hugging you.

Rolling your eyes to go to give kay back his lighter.

Seeing him rise his head you pull out the lighter hanging him it, "Thanks ma" he says licking his lips going back to whatever is on his phone.

Getting bored you decide to go live.

"Hey guysss" you said watching the chat fill up.

@444nuni ; bestie imy, wya 👀
@jenaicerae ; pretty mh
@d_thang ; 😍😍 number ?

"Nunniii i'm at this club right now, and with the opps" turning your camera around showing malaysia and camrin together.

"Yea those opps"

"D_thang.." you read out loud trying to pronounce the name in your comments.

The room going quiet having you look up from your phone to find kay and camrin staring at each other before looking back at you.

Looking at maylasia she sends you the 'yikes' face.

"What?" Looking at the both of them.

"What the fuck you mean dthang? what you know him" kay said

"Um no someone named that ask for my number" you said flipping your phone around showing them the comment.

"You and that nigga gon get flocked at wrd 2" kay said making camrin laugh.

"i only read the comment hush" Going back to the live camera.

"All this opps get out my live before he shoot me" you said using quotation marks as you said the word opps.

"stop playing wit me" kay said seriously looking at me.

"Let me stop, for i get my ass dealt with" you said quoting druski.

@kayflockfan4 ; she prettyyyy
@444nuni ; i'm coming down
there soon dw 🤞🏾
@d_thang ; i'll boom that nigga

"Ooooo kay look what he said" you grabbed your phone moving over to kay before showing him the comment.

Grabbing your phone he squints before seeing what he said.

"Nigga wrd 2 my mother you ran on ya mans stop talkin to me" kay said before going about who knows what.

"Dat nigga a hoe, left the stu cause i had pulled up" setty said walking in.

Wondering where the hell he came from you ignored it, kay started swiping on your phone before giving it back.

He had ended the live already.

"Who told you end my live?" mugging him watching him take a pull from his spliff.

"Me" shrugging he did a french inhale before going on his phone.

You sat there sending a few messages to nuni since he ended the live not giving you a chance to respond to her comment.

Looking up you see malaysia looking directly at you definitely knowing she's going to ask you what's going on between you and kay, since you were sitting so close to him.

Honestly nothing, you just met him but he seem cool to be around just rude as hell.

"I'm tired" you said to malaysia making it known that you wanted to leave, knowing your the one who picked her up would definitely be the one to drop her off.

"I'm staying at their crib, you should come too" she said exciting clapping her hands.

Wondering if these niggas share a house you asked, "Nah it's js where niggas hang out sometimes" setty said shrugging.

Not seeing any wrong with it plus malaysia kept asking you and you'll hate to leave her alone.

Agreeing you tell her to take your car before kay offered to take you with him and i don't think it was a question.