twenty

Kevin Perez ; 20
1 Week Later

Kevin Perez ; 201 Week Later

unedited

You were at the studio with the guys listening to a few beats, "this shit fire, save it" setty said before making the dude press a few buttons nodding indicating that he was done.

Smoking your blunt you pass it onto camrin before watching him take a pull and pass it around.

"Yo, y'all know bri right?" setty asked giving you back the blunt.

"Ain't that yo ex, that bitch crazy wrda bro" dougie said making camrin nod, you ain't know nothing about ha and ain't care either.

"I'm talking to nuni right now, and i think i fucked up, she came over and shit happened" scratching the back of his neck, you weren't sure if you should tell ny but it wasn't your relationship so you didn't give a fuck which is the sad part.

"Damnnnn, lucky i ain't do no shit like that ma girl would kill me" camrin said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"On some real shit though ima just tell her what happened, it was a mistake but she ain't gone care about that shit"

He got up and took his phone out his pocket before walking away, "Damn he hurt fr, shit crazy watch they end up fighting the girl" camrin said before facing towards his stream.

Putting your hand over your face, you slouch before getting a call from ny.

"Wassup" looking at the camera as you watched her shuffle around with the camera facing the ceiling, "hold up" she said you looked closer into the camera watching a few things fly around.

"Okay, i have good news, i just got a brand new car" you heard her say yelling into the camera making you smile a little.

"Damn ma, lemme see" watching her top her camera over hearing the keys jingle you seen a 23' benz, she already had one but anything she want she gets.

"You like it kay kay?" she said making you slouch more into the seat seeing camrin laugh, ignoring him you look back at the phone.

"You know i like it, what you been up to tho while i been gone" you said knowing she was ready to give you all the stories on which she had today.

"Yea i came here but before, i was thinking about getting a cute little dog" you heard her say pouting into the camera, "i bought you a dog?" you said furrowing your eyebrows.

"You did but, he disappeared long time ago so you know i want another one"

"That dog ain't disappeared, his ass ran away since it was never getting fed" you heard camrin said before laughing pushing his seat back making you hear something from Ny.

"Kay tell him he lying, i was feeding him i just didn't know when to feed him so it was once every week" she said making camrin laugh even harder before you sent her the 'yikes' face.

"Bae you not supposed to feed it once a month, it eat just like you do" knowing if you got her another it would happen again, you want her to have a dog but she doesn't know how to take care of one so it'll always be like that.

"Okay i know that now tell camrin shut up" she said going on arguing with him,  "Chill" camrin said before laughing.

"You want another dog?" looking down at your phone as you seen her place her phone down on the countertop, "Yea, i can take care of one now" she nodded bending over taking out pots and pans.

"You cooking?" you heard behind you as dougie big head ass was all in your phone.

"Yo back up" you said before seeing him take the phone out your hand, "Sis why you cook when we not there" him being dramatic and rubbed his stomach.

"Kay we gotta slide over there a nigga hungry" he said tossing you your phone, you agreed cause the weed wasn't doing it tdy.

"Aight, ima be over ina second ma" not giving her time to react you hung up, shrugging you didn't mean to do it so fast but she good.

"Let's go, cam you comin" you said not even having to tell him twice, of course his big ass wants to eat.

Pulling into the parking lot you hopped out the car leaving it on since cam was taking too long and wanted us to bring back a plate.

"Lazy ass" doug's said, knocking on her door seeing a dude walk out.

She opened the door and walked back to her room, taking this opportunity you caught up to the dude "Ay you know that girl right there?" You said making him nod.

"Yea, i'm her baby daddy and shit i came here to tell her she got stds" Seeing the guy make a face before scurrying off somewhere, 'I'm too good at this shit' you thought before laughing and going back inside.

Seeing dougie eating and her wrapping another plate, "Why you got niggas in ya house?" you said grabbing her wrist as she tried to hug you.

"He was a client, you know i'm trying to you know expand my business so my parents won't have to give me money?" noticing how you just ran away him and he probably wasn't coming back you just gave her 1k in case to make up for it not telling her the reason behind it.

"It's for our anniversary i guess" you said trying to make up a lie.

"Kay we've only been together for 7 months how the fuck" she furrowed her eyebrows with the money in her hand.

"Nah like monthly type shit, i missed the first 7" you shrugged going to pick up you and cams plate, while doug's was eating already typing something on his phone.

"We gotta go, i'll come thru later" you said grabbing the back of her neck before kissing her lips, she tried to deepen the kiss to get you to stay but nah.

"Calm down, i just gave you dick yesterday" whispering as you shook your head pulling away from her.

"Yea but today is a new day" she pouted making you laugh, "Nah" you said before kissing her again and signaling dougie to come.