three

Nymoni Rae ; 19
9:36 PM

Nymoni Rae ; 199:36 PM

edited

Finally it being time to go after dougie finished his performance sweating hard as hell.

"Nigga you stank wrd back up" Camrin said making you laugh a little.

Getting up kay pulled you over, since you were 5'4 so he towered over you taking a good guess that he was at least 5'11.

"Yea they buggin we out" he said grabbing you by your waist leading you to his car.

Seeing his lamborghini truck you hop in, since you we're all going the same place your guessing he wasn't in a rush.

You press the bluetooth connecting your phone to it.

"Who told you touch my shit, you alr be round' dem lil rpt kids don't play no opp music"

Rolling your eyes "I don't hang around anyone, and you have no opps" Looking through your playlist finding a good song.

"Yea i do, and i'm looking at one of my biggest ones right now" looking over your shoulder you spot him looking dead at you.

Ignoring him you play a few drake songs.

"You hungry ?" Seeing that he was ordering some food off his phone.

"Yea can you get me some chick-fil-a" telling him your order before thanking him.

You get back to their little shared house or whatever they call it and it's pretty big, probably due to the fact a bunch of rappers probably pay half of it.

"Mmm ny, what took YOU so long" malaysia said smirking at you.

This girl making everything seem like something it is NOT, or is it?

"I just went to get some food, let's not talk about this" eating your food you definitely got tired really feeling it start to weigh on you after eating.

"KayKay you know where i can go to sleep at" whipping his head around you start to hear everyone laugh.

"KayKay?" Camrin said making dougie laugh.

"Don't call me that gay ass shit" he said before pulling you into a black room.

It had these big bear statues in his room that were really throwing you off thinking something was actually there.

"KAY" you yelled not being able to get up.

"Yea" complaining abt the toys he laughed, taking the bears out of his room and placing it in another one.

"Scary ass, hope something get you for real now" He said sarcastically trying to make you scared, sucking your teeth you did get a little scared but decided not to let it effect you too much.

Passing out, you wake up to a dark room. Due to the few lighting that came in cause of the curtains.

Groaning you get up from the bed, about to take a shower before kay walking in handing you clothes.

"Ya know the water dirty n shit so me getting in i could protect u fr" he said making you question the water until you realize what he was doing.

"No you not getting in the shower with me kay goodbye" Laughing you close the door in his face beginning to bathe.