twelve

Nyomi Rae ; 19
6:25 AM

Nyomi Rae ; 196:25 AM

unedited

Your not really a morning person, but after kay dropped you off home early you really couldn't sleep.

So you decided to spend some girl time with malaysia and some self care, you loved spending time with kay don't get it wrong but every relationship needs breaks cause if not you really start to get bored with the person, but did that apply to you? hell no.

Hearing a knock on your door wondering why malaysia would be here so early, opening the door you see your ex standing right there, no idea why he was at your house to began with you immediately panic.

'Ugh where's my man when i need him' you thought smiling in your head thinking about kay with your smile dropped before looking at the person in front of you.

"What do you want" looking behind him wondering why he's even here, hearing footsteps you see dougie and setty coming up the stairs.

"What the fuck, this cannot be happening right now" you whisper, out of all the times they could show up to your house it would be now, now when your ex is sitting at your door making it seem like your talking to him.

"Ny i just miss us, i know i fucked up with the video and shit but it was a mistake ya feel me?" he said scratching the back of his neck like i'm supposed to believe that, "No, nigga i don't feel you, you literally had my body all over the school"

"Who's this nigga" dougie said loudly before pushing past him and coming inside your house.

"Nobody, we talking about some old shit" trying not to worry them about the situation so they tell kay and it be a mess. "Mm aight" setty said before going inside with dougie and sitting on the couch.

These niggas just busted into your house like hooligans, "Who's they?" your ex said looking at them sitting on your couch.

"Man i knew yo ass was a hoe, that's why your video out now what y'all finna have a threesome?" he said making your jaw drop at the fact he even thought that.

"These are my fucking brothers dickhead" you yell at him while seeing him walk away before slamming the door locking it, turning around you make eye contact with dougie and setty.

"What video he talking about ny" dougie questioned raising his eyebrow.

"Can we not talk about it" you said sighing at the fact it was even being brought up and scared the video would resurface, your parents did everything to get rid of the video it was the most embarrassing shit ever.

"Shit you don't got to tell us now, but we finna talk when it's time" dougie said knowing he was overprotective as fuck, you guys weren't literally brothers and sisters but that's how you referred to each other like family.

"Okay doug's i will" walking into your room you plop on your bed not even feeling like you want to go anywhere, but remember the malaysia situation and get ready.

Walking out your room being dressed and applied make up you see setty and dougie on the game arguing, you had cooked them some food while they were here, they usually come over to chill with you but since that bum ass nigga came to your door and you had to leave they didn't have time.

"Y'all i'm going with malaysia, i'll be back but if you gone by the time i get here make sure to lock the door" you said making them nod before you went out the door, you trusted them enough to not do anything stupid.

While your driving to your appointment before you go and see malaysia you hear siri read out, "Incoming Facetime Call From Kay 'Pink Heart Emoji' Would You Like To Answer"

Groaning you think you already have a good idea what's it's about, "Did these niggas snitch that fast, really can't trust nobody" you said mumbling. You knew dougie and setty were going to tell kay but damn, and of course they do it right after you leave too.

Answering the call before putting it on speaker so you could keep your eyes on the road.

"Hello" you said setting up your phone so he could see you driving.

"What's up with setty and dougie saying some nigga at ya house" immediately rolling your eyes you try to talk but get cut off by someone yelling in the background.

"Nigga we said don't say our names" setty said, "Shut up she already know it was you" Furrowing your eyebrows you shrug ignoring them before going back to that you were saying.

"It was my ex, i don't know why he was there but he basically said he wanted to get back with me and shit and called me a hoe" hearing kay's lighter before he took a pull exhaling before speaking.

"Why he called you a hoe?" he said trying to go more in depth, knowing you would have to tell him about the video anyway you start getting a little sad.

"Cause a video" you said mumbling hoping he didn't hear it or would move on to the next subject but knowing him that's one thing he definitely doesn't do, you had a feeling he already knew but just wanted to hear you say it.

"What video" he said making you look down at the facetime call seeing him take another pull. "A video of me and him"

Saying that he paused before walking upstairs and shutting his door.

"What was in the video, stop playing with me giving me these half ass answers" you heard him starting to get irritated, maybe he didn't care about the video but you do since everyone seen it, it's just something you rather not bring up.

"It was me and him having sex last year, he leaked the video to everyone and claimed he sent it to someone and they leaked it" you explain.

Hearing kay humming you sat in your car sulking in the seat at the fact you even have to talk about it.

"What's his name" he asked, you really didn't want it to be any drama over the video.

"It's amir" you said seeing him flip his phone before grabbing something putting the camera back on him.

"Kay i really don't want it to be anything over a video long time ago" practically begging him not to do anything to the dude, yea the video was out of pocket but you'll let the lord handle him instead of kay going to jail again over someone who's not worth it, just doesn't make sense.

Hearing him humming he agreed not to do anything but if the dude did come back again to your house you tell him, nodding before arriving to the nail salon you tell him you have to go before hanging up.