eight

Nymoi Rae ; 19
1 Week Later

Nymoi Rae ; 191 Week Later

edited

Kay was on tour for a while leaving you alone, you get every few calls or texts like he said would happen since he was on stage so much, traveling, and yet most of all sleeping.

It started to get over you if he was cheating or not, who knows what but you decided to keep calm and not overthink things.

Sitting in your house with malaysia, you guys were watching joslines caberet per usual, and is every time cause it's so entertaining.

"Josline is so rude, i would've had to come on this show and beat her ass" malaysia says acting as if she was fighting someone.

"Girl you see how strong she is, we would be done for she got like a hulk build"

You guys sat there and watched a few of the next episodes before malaysia started freaking out, "what happened?"

"Camrin told me get ready for a date and i have no idea what to do" deciding to help her cause girl, she's going.

Pulling her your drag her to your closet really quick before finding a black dress with the back cut out and some heels.

"Here put this on with this, and i'll help you with your hair" you over here acting like somebody's momma it's so ghetto.

Seeing her outfit she definitely looked good, you sat her down in your chair before flat ironing it, curling it a little.

"Okay, done andddd done" you said tapping her face with makeup adding a little finishing touches.

She could've did all the makeup by herself but you felt extra nice today so you just offered.

"Thanks best, i literally don't know what i would've did without you cause a girl was in shock" seeing her happy with her results she takes a few pictures.

Hearing a loud bang you know it was camrin opening the door you see him in a suit snd tie before looking down at his shoes.

You really never understood why dudes would wear them pointy ass pinocchio shoes, but hey that's them.

Seeing him grab her hand watching as she whispered a thank you before doing down the stairs.

Smiling at the fact they look so happy your instantly frown at the fact your man hasn't even tried to call you.. TUH

Ridiculous and a few days after he gets together with you confirming your relationship and everything then he does this, menatlly facepalming you go inside your room grabbing your ipad facetiming him.

Hearing him answer the phone with a groan you try to look around at his surroundings seeing he was in a bed.

I promise if he cheating right now ima bury him and her 6ft deep.

"Hello" he answered his voice raspy, sounding as if he was waking up, "KayKay" you said making him smack his lips before answering.

"Yea what happened ma"

"What happened was how you didn't call me check up on me see if i was alive and still breathing" i said emphasizing every part of the sentence.

"I know ma i js came from a show 1 hr ago i been knocked out since, i be trying shit" he said you seeing him shrug his shoulders.

"So what you been up to while i was gone" you seen him set up his phone not seeing his face but seeing more of the cover.

"I have sooo much to tell you" you said cause one thing about you, you were one of those girls that talked a lot not
too much to annoy a person but you literally have a new story everyday.

You inform him that camrin and malaysia went on a date, trying to say how she's probably having such a good time he way you could be doing right now but he's busy.

You were going to go into your morning routine you hear light snores coming from kay's part of the phone, smiling at how cute he looked you took a facetime photo making it blink white in this face.

"Goodnight kay" you said about to hang up as kay woke up, "Ma don't hang up stay otp" he said making you pause your hand from moving to the end button.

Sitting there you get mad tired after a few tiktok scrolls, making you instantly fall asleep.