five

Nymoi Rae ; 19
3:38 PM

Nymoi Rae ; 193:38 PM

unedited

Getting into the car with kay, you decided to play some music.

The car ride there was mad long, you guys ended up at the stu around 4:00.

Walking in seeing cblu in the booth and malaysia on her phone with setty and dougie on the game.

Malaysia bringing her head from her phone she runs up immediately hugging you having you hug her back.

"Girl, tell me why i seen that dude at walmart" you say filling her in on what happened and how kay came.

"Girl not him coming to rescue you" she said laughing.

"Yea so what took y'all so long" camrin said taking his headphones off.

"Wrddd they had to pull over and fuck or something cause she came in here too happy" Setty said dapping up camrin, making kay suck his teeth.

"Y'all ain't funny" you said looking over even seeing malaysia laughing.

"Okay so every malaysia shot right?" you said laughing with her.

"But nah fr what's going on with you and my brother kay" dougie said.

Shrugging your shoulders at his question you look over to just see kay looking down at his phone, obviously not paying attention to what they're asking you.

"Ask him" you said before going on live, with you and malaysia in the camera.

"Hey guys" you said clicking on the chat seeing a few people wave.

"We in the stu rn" you said a little loud since camrin was still doing his verse.

"Ou girl this a good song" malaysia grabbed your hand getting up having you twerk to the music on live.

Seeing kay get up he took your phone before ending it.

"Kevin Perez" you said looking directly at him as he held your phone in his hand.

"Wrd chill with the gov and why you doing all that my opps already be in ya lives" shaking his head he handed back your phone before walking out.

Seeing malaysia seen to be getting in trouble by camrin as well, you walk out trying to find kay.

Seeing him leaning onto his car you go up to him.

"KayKay" you said laughing mentally.

"Get from over here with that gay shit" sucking his teeth as he gets inside his car.

"Open the door" knocking on his car window seeing him staring directly at you before it took him a second to open it.

Getting into the car you really wonder why he got mad at you twerking on live, you guys didn't date so it wasn't any reason and sure wasn't talking wanting to know you just straight up ask.

"I don't know why you got mad on live when we aren't even dating" you said shrugging your shoulders.

Watching him type something into his phone before talking.

"You mines you just don't know it yet" seeing him starting back at you.

"Please i'm nobody's" cause what does he think this is?

"Please you gon find out" he said laughing a little bit before pulling a spliff from behind his ear and lighting it.

'toxic asf' you think before texting malaysia hoping she's alright since she looked like she was getting the same treatment as you.

She told you she was okay, and how he got mad the same way kay did but of course couldn't act like that all day, sending the laughing reaction you put your phone down.

Turning on the radio, you put your back towards the car door before putting your feet on top of kay's lap.

Surprisingly he didn't care, so you just sat there scrolling through instagram in a comfortable silence with him.