twenty two

Nyomi Rae ; 20
2:26 PM

Nyomi Rae ; 202:26 PM

unedited

Waking up you find kay's arm wrapped around your waist as you check your phone to see your messages blowing
up, as of it being your birthday and you dating a whole ass rapper you got a lot of attention on social media and a lot of deal offers.

Sending malaysia and nuni and quick message you get up taking a shower, kay was knocked out and didn't even realize you had got up.

Drying off you cash your face before tidying up your wig a little, stepping outside the room your whole body hurted so you took a few pain pills before ordering takeout.

You had got a couple of dishes since you didn't know how much kay would eat off of your plate, you haven't recorded a vlog in a while, the last one was when you guys went to philly.

You were sick of the little interviews so you were thinking about having kay rate some of the fashion nova outfits you ordered that had came in.

Unpacking the boxes as you sat on the edge of your couch, before hearing the door ring indicating that your food was here.

You wanted to start the video but it could wait, taking your food out the bag separating kay's food from yours, going in the room checking if he's woke.

Seeing him on his stomach as he swiped on his phone wearing new clothes he must've brought here.

Smirking before you walked up onto the bed sitting on his back, he ignored you so you decided to play with his hair.

Just parting it into two with your finger you grab the rubber band from off your nightstand before wrapping it around your wrist pulling it into his hair, surprisingly he sat there and didn't say anything.

Finishing the book you applaud yourself mentally before trying to get him to come out the room to eat.

"Kay come on" tugging him by the jacket he wore, seeing that he wasn't getting up you sat back down moving his hair out of his face kissing him.

"Bro" you heard him say before flipping over on his back looking at you, "Our food is about to get cold" you said before loosening his grip on your leg getting off his lap.

Hearing him groan before he got up following behind you, wanting to catch up since it was sunday you put on your bad boys of texas on your tv.

"Turn this off why you put this gay shit on every time" he said shaking his head making you stare at him before rolling your eyes.

"Keep rolling em before i give you a different reason to" he said grabbing his food storming into the room.

Kay was having a attitude today, in your house as if you don't pay your own bills but you let it slide cause you would entertain him later.

"Boy please" you whispered before continuing to eat your food, not even 2 mins later kay comes out the room throwing his food away walking over to you.

He tries to place his hand around you before you moved away, "didn't you just have an attitude bye" you said pushing him away before he sucked his teeth.

"Ion know what you talking about" he said shrugging of course you tried to play mad but you really couldn't for much longer and gave in.

Leaning on his chest eating the rest of your food, he didn't pay attention to the tv and did nothing but complain about the dudes twerking saying how he was going to leave.

"Oh shit" you said loudly before checking the time, it was 3:58 PM
and you were supposed to be out the house to the fair with everyone by 5:00 while it was 10-15 mins away.

"Kay why didn't you tell me we had to go to the fair i forgot" you said eating your wings as you rushed to find an outfit.

"I told yo ass when you was in the shower what you mean" he said shrugging, but he literally didn't tell you but whatever.

Grabbing your jacket seeing kay come out the room already dressed spraying some cologne on his before he signaled for you to come over.

"Yes kay? you know i have to get ready to right" you said putting a hand on your hip staring up at him.

He grabbed your hand before spraying cologne all over you spinning you around and spraying it on your back.

You already had a sensitive nose so you waved the smell away laughing at how dramatic he was about you going out as if you weren't going to be with him.

"Kay i'm going to be around you the whole time" you shook your head before grabbing your slides slipping them on brushing your wig out.

"Don't matter gotta let these niggas know what's up" he said before telling me when i'm ready he would be downstairs, you put your watch on chewing the time again and it being 4:01.

Nodding your head seeing that it was the right amount of time before you texted nuni and malaysia letting them know you guys were on the way since they have your location and was wondering why you were still at home.

Everyone was coming to the fair and hopefully nothing would break out knowing how kay and them are.

Grabbing your cup and making sure you have you lipgloss, airpods, charger, and perfume in your bag you head out the house.

Seeing kay in his grey hellcat wondering since when he had the car and how it got here.

"Where the fuck did you get this car from" you said laughing as he was slouched in the seat fixing his position as he was ready to pull off.

"I got it wrapped again while we was ina house, you need some tints on your car" he said complaint about how when he drove your car everyone could see inside.

"You have illegal tints, mins are legal which one of us is going to jail?" you asked side eyeing him, he placed his gun on his lap before reversing the car pulling off.

"mane shut up" he said sucking his teeth before heading in the direction on the fair.

Turning up the music that he had playing which was drake you sat there peacefully as you stared out the window.