seven

Nymoi Rae ; 19
7:27 PM

Nymoi Rae ; 197:27 PM

edited

"Kay stop moving" you just woke up and seen this blackhead on kay's nose, you definitely wanted to pop it.

"This gay shit bruh" he said getting mad at the fact i was trying to help him but he gone shut up and stay still anyways.

"Okay here put this on your face" You grab a face mask and a few rollers, placing it on you have him hold the rollers while you place his face mask down.

The most comfortable position was you sitting on his lap so you did just that, but tried not to sit on his member as much cause he said you were getting him "hard" apparently by just sitting there so you moved.

He opened his eyes looking at you before rising his hand using his phone, being done messing with his face you get off his lap and lay down turning over to see what he was doing on his phone.

Seeing that he went live you tried to hide your face due to the fact you looked like a bum and your wig was definitely messed up and frizzy from the way you slept.

"Wassup" he said responding to a few comments, "Who's that on the side?" looking over making him laugh before he put the camera on you, showing you hide your face.

"Kay you know my hair messed up" groaning at the fact he wanted you to move your hands so you just accepted defeat and moved your hands laying into his shoulder.

Then dougie commented saying add him to the live. "Wsgggg dougieb no bigger than he ya hurd" joining the live with his cockiness on 1,000 per usual.

"Ay, so what y'all two up to over there" he said squinting his eyes trying to get a glimpse of if i had any clothes or not since the cover was pulled up mad high, but it was just because you were cold.

"I have on clothes" grabbing kay's phone lifting up the covers before rearranging the camera and handing him back his phone again.

"Me and doug's dropping somthin' tmr wrd so y'all better be ready" he said throwing up his set making you laugh and mimic him making him mug you before slapping your hand hella hard and for what?

He started talking on live for a good while until he got up eventually, but by that time you were in the living room watching baddies west.

"See that's how my man better be behind me just like stunnas" you said into the facetime call with malaysia.

"Anyways girl but fr what's going on with you and kay" seeing her with her hand on her chin, this girl was literally too invested in this little relationship.

"I don't know he really didn't ask me, or tell me he just automatically think we a thing, we're not."

"Ou girl it's giving toxic, who that delusional to think someone they know is just they gf" laughing she began to cut off making you look down at your ipad before seeing kay standing in front of you.

Causing you to yelp at the fact you didn't expect him there, 'it's most definitely giving boogeyman' cause where did he come from?

"Get off the phone with her talkin crazy" shaking his head before he sat down on one of the beanbags you had set up in the living room.

"Kay i'm not talking crazy i'm actually serious you never really gave me a yes or no answer to our relationship"

"It's a yes ain't i tell you that, and ian no red flag listening to your friend about shit ain't gon do it, ian know you felt that way but you went to her instead of the person your talking to"

Seeing him make a point you definitely could see he was mad, "so we are dating?" you said getting a little excited, shit it's something new in your life so hey.

"We been dating but yea ig ma" he said shrugging making you jump on his lap before he let out a long groan, "you okay" you asked instantly at the noise he made knowing exactly what you were doing.

"Yea ma"