twenty one

Nyomi Rae ; 20
1:26 PM

Nyomi Rae ; 201:26 PM

unedited

It was your birthday weekend and you were ready to go out, now of course kay said that you were only allowed to go out with him cause it was "dangerous" and shit like that.

It ruined your mood cause it was a girls only thing and now he was going to be there so you tried everything to talk him out of it.

"Kay please it my birthday like i'm finally 20, and now your going with me to something it's only girls"

"No and it's gone stay no get outta ma face" he said covering his face with his hand as he slouches down into the chair.

Being annoyed that he would listen, it's your birthday and he wasn't even invited to how is he going to invite himself?

Wanting to cry you just sat there remembering to facetimed malaysia and nuni, wanting to tell them the news.

Them answering you get straight to the point, "Guys why did kay try to invite himself when i told him specifically that's it's an all girls party" you said facepalming yourself trying to whisper.

"Girl your lyinggg" nuni said laughing, "I didn't even tell camrin he would've did the same you not alone" malaysia said before nodding.

"I hear you in there talking shit" kay yelled out making you instantly hang up at the fact he could hear them.

"Okay do something about it.. bitch" you whispered the last part, yes you were really that mad at the fact that he did that but he's definitely not coming so you have to do something.

Thinking you hear the door fly open slamming against your wall making a dent, looking up you stare at kay before he moves towards you and grabs your neck.

Trying to pull away from him as he just made a whole dent in your wall, "Kay bro move" you said feeling him tighten his grip on your neck.

"I'm not your bro nyomi stop playing with me, why you in here talking shit" he said while letting ago from your neck pushing you as he does.

"I told you i didn't want you going and you still want to go i'm fine on my own" you stated hoping he understood what you were saying.

"You know i got people that would do shit to you just to get to me, why you wanna go out without me" he said seeing him furrow his eyebrows as he put his hands in his pockets staring at you.

Getting nervous before you answered, "I know but this is the only time i actually get to have fun, it's my birthday" you said emphasizing the word birthday as you seen him nod before walking out your room.

Not knowing if he was mad, you just checked on your wall the landlord was pretty rude and you definitely didn't have time for her shit.

"Kay what the fuck look at my wall" you said knowing the lady would eventually come complaining charging you extra.