eighteen

Nyomi Rae ; 19
3:26 PM

Nyomi Rae ; 193:26 PM

unedited

You finally arrived at the air bnb kay rented out for you guys, feeling tired you asked kay to grab your luggage's he nodded so you started to move towards the house, walking in it was pretty big in the inside and whoever decorated it definitely did they job accordingly.

Walking upstairs checking all the rooms to see you were missing one, "uh ohhh" you said walking into each room, thinking out the room plans nuni and setty would've had to share a room.

They've been real talkative lately and this is nunis first time meeting them, it was nice to see them enjoying each other's presence but nuni had a girlfriend so you found it a little odd.

Nuni was bisexual so yes she dates girls and guys, she date dudes usually so her popping out with a girl is not what you expected but i guess she stepping out her comfort zone.

Going outside you see them taking out there bags walking into the house before you jumped in front of nuni and setty while they were talking.

"Hey guysssss" you said loudly not knowing how they were going to react to the news of sharing a room.

"Girl you scared the shit out of me"
nuni said holding her chest making you laugh.

"Sorry, but anyways umm so you and setty kind of have to share a room" seeing him shrug before she opened her mouth making you squint knowing she was going to go off.

"Oh no, he do too much smoking my stomach starts hurting when i smell it"
she said shivering at the imaginary smell, rolling your eyes but agreeing that none of you smoked so it was right of her to feel that way.

"So setty, no smoking just go outside open a window or sum ya feel me?" you said trying to act like one of his homeboys to get your message across through this brain.

"Yea i feel you" he said making you smirk at how easy it was, him, kay, dougie and camrin spoke in some weird bro language so if you even say a full sentence to them they start to act slow, it's definitely the weed in they systems can't even think right.

You seen nuni nod before she pulled you aside wanting to speak to you about something, "Girl so, i found out my girlfriend was cheating right before i came back to nyc" she said making you hug her before pulling away and wondering what else happened.

"I actually like setty a lot but i don't want us to be in a relationship and it's like a rebound type of thing, i don't know if i really even like him or i just don't want to use him like that" she said overthinking it too much.

"If you actually get along with him and feel like you do like him go for it, setty is actually laid back i think you guys would work" You said shrugging, even though she did just get out of a relationship it's not another reason to hold one back because of it.

"Thanks girl, i'll tell malaysia as well, or we could maybe go out for dinner or have it at the house" she said pushing up her strap to the bag she was holding.

"Yea i think inside cause the traffic around here is insane" you seen her make a 'yikes' face before you both walked into the house.

Everyone was in the living room, with there bags in the room.

Dougie was on his phone, while camrin and malaysia were on live and kay was sitting on one of the barstool chairs, you thought about how you haven't made a yt video in a while and video with all of you guys sounded about right.

Seeing your phone ring, it's your parents they haven't called you all this month because they were still "traveling around the world" you thought rolling your eyes.

Answering the phone as you seen your mom and dad by the pool, "NyNy how are you dear" you seen your das say before your mom turned the camera back to her.

"Where's my son in law kevin" she laughed, she always said kevin so you kind of got confused of who she was talking about since you always called him kay.

"Okay so can i get checked up on, and yes dad i'm good" walking towards kay you bring the phone to his face, he looked at you before looking at who was on the phone.

Your mom then put her face in the phone with your father in the background, "Kevin how are you, i haven't seen you in a while but we miss you guys" you watch your mom say nodding her head after.

Why is this lady speaking to us as if we're her children, i can't right now you thought.

She only met kevin once same as him mom met you, you decided while nuni was gone to just do it since she recommended and it wasn't as bad.

"It's okay mama i'm good" kay said laughing taking the phone from your hand as they went on talking about something.

Obviously your mom and dad had a new favorite, it's cool cause kay's mom is the same way towards you.

"Alright bye mama" kay said waving at the camera and saying bye to my dad before handing me back my phone.

"Um so every kay shot right?" you said looking at him watching him stand to his full height.

"Ny stop playing with me" he said before walking and grabbing your water that sat on the counter drinking the whole bottle.

"Um you know that was mines right" you said since this place literally had no type of groceries inside the fridge, no water or anything you did order some stuff off instacart but it was only 4:00 and it came around 7-8 PM.

"Yea, you good" he said throwing the bottle away before grabbing your hand dragging you to where everyone else was on the couch, sitting in the corner kay pulled you down getting comfortable you laid your back against his chest laying in between his legs with your head on his chest.

Since you were positioned like that he had his phone in the air kind of letting you see what he was doing on it.

He was looking through one of these nyc, shaderooms so you turned away going back to your phone.

Nuni came downstairs in pajamas, it was only 4 so you were confused but they looked cute.

"Girl where did you get those from" you said looking at the pajamas, you guys definitely could've matched with those.

Saying that you caught malaysia's attention and she looked in nunis direction.

"Hello kitty? please those are so cute, at our big age we acting like this" she said laughing agreeing with her but you didn't have much hello kitty items but some were actually cute to you.

Setty came down the stairs right behind her, before whispering something in her ear making her smile.

You seen malaysias face due to the fact you guys were also planning to tell her, you would have did it yourself but it's not your situation so you waited on nuni.

Laughing at her reaction before you got up from the position you and kay were in, "I'll be back" kissing his lips before having him grab your neck trying to deepen it but you pulled away.

"Let's not right now" you said feeling a pair of eyes watch you as you walked away, you signaled malaysia to come before you guys walked into the den that they had in the house sitting on one of the beanbags they had in there.