six

Nyomi Rae ; 19
7:25 PM

Nyomi Rae ; 197:25 PM

edited

Sitting in the car with your feet on kay's lap, you get a text.

912-625-2562
yo
                                                 who's this ?
dthang.

                        report junk

Seeing this message you scrunch your face up cause why is he texting you, looking over at kay wondering if you should tell him but not wanting him to get mad at the same time.

"Kay?" seeing him look up from his phone, you turn your phone around showing him the message.

"Wrd 2 what's up with this nigga bro, tell him hop off dick" snatching your phone he began typing into it before you know it he's blocked.

"Do all drill rappers do that cause if so let me watch out" you said laughing making him mug you before sparking a blunt.

Moving your feet up some more you rub them on his chest before feeling him massage your feet, you've always had a big thing for dudes who did that.

This nigga was rubbing your feet like he worked in one of them solons, wondering how many hoes feet he rubbed.

Hearing a loud bang close to your head to turn around quickly seeing that malaysia, camrin, and dougie had came out the studio.

"Yo don't bang on my fucking window" kay said, while your still there in shock thinking a someone got shot or something.

"Ma you good?" kay asks seeing you panicked nodding your head before reaching back and opening the door.

"What happened?" You ask seeing malaysia, camrin, and dougie hop in the car before seeing setty come out getting as well.

"Dougie stupid ass parked in the wrong place in the people towed his car, soooo we need kay to drop us off" malaysia said.

"How was i supposed to know it was the wrong place it was dark as fuck" dougie said complaining.

Shaking your head knowing dropping all of them off was definitely going to take a long while since it takes a min to get around nyc.

"What you think kay?" looking over seeing him blow the smoke outside of his window.

"I think they all should get the fuck outta ma car" shrugging his shoulders before hearing everyone in the back argue like kids.

"Kay that's rude, he'll drop you off, and he needs to stop by the gas station anyways i'm hungry" shrugging your shoulders you see kay staring at you.

Doing him a favor you just started the car knowing he was going to be petty and not want to drive you forced him.

Driving everyone's chilling and music is being played, finally looking up you see him pulling to the store.

You, dougie, and camrin get out while you hear them argue about not wanting to get out so he just grabs malaysia some chips, while i grabbed a few drinks and candy.

Checking out you get back to the car waiting on camrin and dougie.

Them taking mad long kay even thought about pulling off on them but you really had to calm him down and convince him not to, this man has some real anger issues.

Seeing them come out arguing you roll your eyes, these niggas argue so much it's insane.

"Suck my dick" camrin said before getting to the car handing malaysia her stuff.

10:26

You just dropped off malaysia and camrin and now your house was next, seeing kay was tired you definitely felt bad since you kinda forced him to drive.

"Kay just stay over at my house until the morning cause you look tired" laughing you see him pull up to your apartment before getting out the car.

"You got a water bottle in here?" he said looking all up in your fridge, you decided to be funny and give him the one you had in your hand.

Him taking it and drinking it making you furrow your eyebrows and how he just drunk off you.

Ignoring it you grab him a cover before telling him he can pull the recliner back on the couch if he wants to be comfortable, you didn't mind him laying in bed with you but didn't know how he felt.

"i'm not sleeping on no couch cmon" he said pulling you by our waist into the room.

You shower and change you see kay laying there, you seeing him wrap up, "Lick it" he said putting the blunt in your face.

Doing it you saw no problem but knew damn well he could've, pulling back you see him biting on his lip before rolling it up completely and take a pull.

Watching him he grabs your neck before exhaling the smoke into your mouth.

"Take yo ass to sleep fore i fuck you up" He said making you laughing turning over in the bed, immediately knocking out.