twenty three

Nyomi Rae ; 20
1 Month Later

Nyomi Rae ; 201 Month Later

unedited

Waking up you find yourself at your house alone, you remember kay picking you up but you don't really recall what happened, you had to get sober last night since your head didn't hurt or anything this morning, you had went out with nuni and malaysia since dougie invited you to his release party.

Picking out your clothes and just some lotion with a deodorant and your toothbrush you head into the bathroom.

Putting your braids into a bonnet before you hopped inside the shower rinsing off, 27 mins later you step out the shower drying applying your lotion brushing your teeth and doing your face routine.

"Okay period" you said as you turned around admiring yourself, taking a picture for instagram before going into the kitchen making yourself a pancake and eggs sitting down you put on the show 'crazy in love' before finish off your food.

Hearing your phone ping you look down seeing it was a message from kay and at the same time hearing a knock at your door.

"Hello?" you asked going to the door looking through the peep hole to find nuni, but had the sudden urge to throw up so you ran to the bathroom hearing the knocks get louder, thinking you were finished you washed your mouth out before answering the door.

"Girl what are you doing here" you asked her trying to step back into your bathroom so you could brush your teeth.

"The shit you texted me last night i need to be here right now" nuni said making your eyes widen, when you were drunk who knows what you were capable of doing.

"What did i doooo" you said mentally groaning, nuni was kind of like a big sister so always looked out for you.

"You were texting me about how excited you were for kay to "dick you down" she said quoting what you said.

"Noooo" you said thinking deeply but now smiling at how you remember the way kay left you.

But also now realizing that he didn't use a condom, honestly you hope you
remembered to take it, usually you do so you trusted your instincts.

"what took you so long to answer the door anyway" she said before sitting on the couch watching the show that was playing.

"I was throwing up, i have no idea but it was so random, i hope i'm not sick from all that alcohol" you said frowning cause you never had such.

"Oh no it's sounding like you pregnant, actually let's go to the clinic to make sure" she said making you open your eyes wider.

"Girl clinic for what i'm not pregnant" you said confused as nuni tried to push you outside the door, "You know it's FTK we are going to the clinic right now"

"No, i'm serious i don't even know if i am pregnant it's just throwing up i did drink a lot" you said nodding.

You weren't expecting to have a kid with kay at all, you could afford and child and it's not like you wanted or didn't want one it was never a thought so you didn't mind.