7. His ex

"Jungkook what the hell I missed you so much." Yoongi ran to Jungkook and hugged him tightly. "Why are you here? What did you do, baby?"

Taehyung, who was standing behind them with Macy in his hands, almost dropped the little girl when he heard his friend calling his roommate 'baby'.

Jimin on the other hand just looked sad, even though he knew he and Yoongi would never be a thing. He got even sadder when he saw Macy looking at him and crying because of his face again.

Jungkook took a few seconds to realize what was happening but when he did he pushed yoongi off of him and took a few steps backwards. "Don't you dare call me baby." He said and with that he turned around and walked away.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled as he ran into his friend's house, Taehyung himself stopping him from going any further inside. "Tae, please let me talk to him.

"No, you talk to me first. Jimin, come inside."

-

"You're his ex?" Taehyung asked, making sure he had heard his friend right. Yoongi nodded. "And you moved to queens without telling him?" Yoongi nodded again. Taehyung narrowed his eyes. "Give me a good reason as to why I should let you talk to him when you are clearly the asshole in this story."

Yoongi stiffened, not expecting his friend to talk to him like that. Then he realized how he sounded like the biggest dick ever for leaving his boyfriend without saying anything. "Because... I think we need closure?"

Jimin tssked. "Way to go Yoongi, now you're questioning your own arguments." He said and Yoongi gave him a death glare.

"Shut up, you lost my daughter." Yoongi said and he turned back, leaving Jimin to feel slightly ashamed.

"At least he didn't leave his fucking boyfriend for no reason without telling him." Taehyung said and Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Yeah, go ahead and do that. Maybe you'll find something usable back there."

Yoongi started to get pretty angry. "Why are you so pissed? It's not like he's actually somebody to you, you've known him for a maximum of a week. Stop acting like you want to put others above yourself 'cause we all know that's a fucking lie."

Taehyung looked at Yoongi emotionless. "You're right... ah! I need to stop being so selfish, you know." The blue boy said sarcastically. "I'm sorry for all those selfish deeds I did. Like, I'm so sorry for taking care of your daughter and I'm so sorry for taking your abandoned ex to a safe place. I hope our lord and saviour Jesus Christ will fucking forgive me for I've sinned." Taehyung said, almost screaming in the end.

Yoongi screamed something back and while the two were arguing, they didn't notice Jungkook walking into the room. Literally, he could be a spy for how damn quiet he could move.

Jimin however did notice and was about to tell the two to shut up but Jungkook was too quick in his actions and started yelling. "Shut the fuck up! Both of you!"

The boys went silent and turned their heads to look at Jungkook in sinc. Jungkook breathed in deeply, "Yoongi, I'm not at all in the mood to talk with you right now, so please just don't say anything. Taehyung, same goes for you and I know I owe you and explanation but-"

"You don't have to explain anything if you don't feel like it." Taehyung broke him off.

"And you have to stop being so trusting." Jimin mixed into the conversation.

"You know damn well-"

"Literally stop!"

Everyone went silent and looked at Jungkook. Yoongi looked like he wanted to say something so Jungkook dramatically shushed him.

Jungkook breathed out with his eyes closed and stayed like that for a few seconds before calmly opening his eyes. "Yoongi, take your boyfriend with you and leave. Taehyung, warm up the water. We're going to have a good talk over some tea."

"He's not my- Jungkook can I ple-" Yoongi tried to talk but he got cut off quickly

"Fuck off Yoongi, I don't care."

"Jesus, what happened to sweet innocent Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, annoyed by the boy's attitude.

"He's dead, you leaving killed him." Jungkook said and he started pushing the two who didn't live there out.

Once he had finally managed to get them out, Taehyung was already sitting on the couch with a cup of tea in his hands. "So, spill it sis." He said.

Jungkook cocked his head. "Sis?" He asked and Taehyung chuckled. "Don't laugh at me!"

Taehyung smiled, shaking his head. "You're cute when you're confused." He said and Jungkook blushed a little. Taehyung cooed at him. "Such a little blushy baby kookie."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and made himself a cup of tea, sitting down across from Taehyung after. "So, about Yoongi." He started, immediately catching the other's attention. "He's my ex."

"Yeah I noticed." Taehyung said and Jungkook rolled his eyes at his tone. "Keep doing that, maybe you'll find something back there."

Jungkook gave Taehyung a death gaze before clearing his throat and resuming. "As I was saying, Yoongi is my ex. He left me without reason and I don't want to have to deal with him again. If this is going to be hard for you in any way, I'll leave immediately-"

"No!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook raised his eyebrows. "Eh, I mean, I'll break contact with him, that's fine."

"That's not what I-"

DiNg DoNg

The doorbell rang and Taehyung walked over to the door with an annoyed expression. When he opened the door, he faced Jimin and Yoongi.

Jimin awkwardly laughed. "So, funny story. We forgot the baby."

"You've gotta be shitting me."