17. Pewdiepie our saviour

"Knock knock, time for cock." Jimin said while he walked into the living room. He then noticed that Yoongi wasn't there and Jungkook was crying in a ball on the floor. "Jesus." He cursed before scooting over to the boy and crouching down to his level. "Oh Kookie, what happened?" Jimin asked, stroking the younger's back. Jungkook didn't reply. "Please, tell me."

Jungkook sat up on his knees. He sobbed and took in a lot of air. "Taehyung called." He breathed out before sobbing again.

Jimin's eyes widened. "But that's great!" He said and Jungkook shook his head. "Why not?"

Jungkook got out of Jimin's grip and looked at him with teary eyes. "Because it hurts so much, Jimin." He said. "It hurts so much to know I've lost him and it's all my fault and I'll never be able to look into his pretty eyes again or kiss his soft lips." Jungkook let out one last sob. "Fucking hell I've never been this weak."

Jimin couldn't imagine what it'd be like to be the redhead. He's never had real drama in his life and with all that's going on with Jungkook and the stories Yoongi told him before he's incredibly thankful for that.

The orange boy put his hand on Jungkook's cheek. "I'm sure that's not true." He said, softly smiling. "Taehyung is a fighter, he'll figure it out."

Jungkook leaned into Jimin's touch. "Yeah, he is." He said and he smiled as well. "At least I can still hear his voice."

"See? That's good." Jimin said, standing up and pulling Jungkook up onto his feet as well. "Stay positive. At least try to."

Jungkook nodded and then cleared his throat. "Speaking of positivity, I've been thinking."

"That sentence normally doesn't lead into anything positive but go on."

Jungkook glared at Jimin. "As I was saying, I've been thinking." He said. "I think I want to go back to school."

Jimin frowned. "You what?" He asked and Jungkook shrugged. "Why?"

"I think it'd be good. It's not like I can stay here forever and let you and Yoongi pay for everything. I need to get a job sometime, therefore I need an education." Jungkook explained. "I just need to find something I like."

Jimin sighed. "I don't know Kook. The real world is dangerous and maybe you could stay here for a while."

Jungkook's already barely visible smile fell. "You think I'll be too obvious, don't you? You think everyone will find out my little secret." He said and Jimin wanted to interrupt him but the other stopped him. "No, don't talk. Look, Jimin, they're not going to do anything about it. They're not going to send me back."

"But you don't know that!"

"Actually, I do! Don't you get it? The only thing the U.C.G wants to do is hurt me! They fucking hate me. They know, Jimin. They know it's not me out there, they know it's someone I love. That's exactly why I'm not there and will never be."

"But how can they not care? If you tell everyone about this shit, wouldn't it be incredibly dangerous for them?"

Jungkook shook his head. "Changing the past doesn't change the future. Dude, have you never seen Endgame? If you change the past the future won't be affected as the future you were to live has now become the past. It's as easy as that."

Jimin looked confused. "So... you-" He started and he looked at Jungkook. "Never mind, what the fuck does that mean?"

Jungkook groaned. "It means that it makes no sense that we'd get sent back if we just tell someone. Then everyone could do that and everyone would be happy back in their own time. The whole thing is that we timetravelers did something wrong and the U.C.G wants us to be sad and depressed." Jungkook said and Jimin listened carefully. He tried to make out what his point was but he didn't understand.