24. Bring the beat in

Yeah...

That moment being...

It was great.

But after about twenty minutes, they were done with the sweetness. Taehyung was horny, Jungkook was freezing and horny. So, they went back to Taehyung's apartment. Taehyung still had the keys, of course, which meant Jungkook hadn't been able to visit the apartment for almost a month. He didn't know it was possible to miss a scent that much.

It wasn't even just the scent. It was also the paintings, the old kitchen table and the tiny TV. Just anything that had to do with Taehtung, basically.

Jungkook took in a deep breath of the air and was about to say something about finally being home but he didn't get the chance as he got pushed against the wall in the hallway aggressively. Taehyung once again connected their lips.

"Hmpf." Jungkook let out as his boy- wait, no. Not his boyfriend, right? The boy pushed the other off. "Are you my boyfriend?" He asked quickly.

Taehyung was a little startled but recovered fast. "I-uhm... yeah? If you want me to be." He said, grinning a little.

Jungkook smirked. "Only if I can be yours." He said as he took a step closer to Taehyung and took his turn on pushing the other up against the wall.

"Well, yeah. That's how shit works." Taehyung replied, walking back with Jungkook's steps. Then he felt his back hit the wall and he knew what was about to happen.

Jungkook attached his lips to the skin of Taehyung's neck. "So that means we're official now." He mumbled brokenly against the soft, clean canvas... too clean canvas. Jungkook decided he could change that and started sucking love bites all over the latter's neck, jaw and the small visible point of his collarbone.

Taehyung gasped softly when the younger's saliva touched a sensitive spot. "Y-yeah. Official- hm! Official, we now have- Jesus Christ Kook! We now have a verified checkmark on Twitter." Taehyung spoke sarcastically but he failed at being funny because of how skilled Jungkook was with his tongue.

The redhead looked up at him as he stopped kissing. "Are we gonna be sassy now?" He asked, gripping tightly onto his boyfriend's wrists. "You sure you want that? 'Cause I feel really dominant right now."

Taehyung huffed, trying to move his wrists from Jungkook's grip. "We've fucked once and you were literally the most submissive top in existence." He said.

Welp, that wasn't the right answer.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and slammed Taehyung's arms against the wall above his head. "You wanna see me rough?" He asked, voice getting what seemed like multiple octaves lower and the blue boy looked back at him with big eyes. "Bet I could fuck you against the wall."

Taehyung's head felt all weird and dizzy because of his boyfriend's words. "Y-yeah, right!" The boy said, trying not to show how much those words turned him on and again failing horribly. "Bet your skinny arms only got worse when I was gone."

JUngkook raised his eyebrows. "Oh really?" He asked and then he quickly grabbed Taehyung's thighs to lift him up. "Yeah, I don't think so."

Taehyung gasped as he wrapped his legs around the younger's waist in a reflex. "Jeez, no need to brag about it." He said as he wrapped his arms around the younger's neck. "I have to admit that this makes you hot though..."

Jungkook smirked. "That's right, no need to be ashamed." He said as he softly sneaked his hands a little further to place them on his boyfriend's ass. He squeezed softly and smiled as he heard a satisfied sigh escape Taehyung's lips. "So, you have a strength kink?"