28. Don't

Jungkook was calmly walking his way back from the bakery where he just had his lunch. The food in the canteen was disgusting to say the least so it was basically where he spent all of his lunch breaks.

The boy was just enjoying the scenery until...

"Well, well, well." A deep, lusty voice spoke from not that far away. Jungkook looked around in panic, he knew that voice. His eyes made its way to look at a person slightly taller than himself. "Yeah, still a pretty boy."

The redhead ignored him and started walking the other way, causing the other male to follow behind him and grasp his wrist. Jungkook sighed, trying to hold it together as he turned around. "Look, Anthony, I'm not interested in you. I have a boyfriend."

Anthony wooed and pulled Jungkook a little closer. "So I was right about you being a twink then." He said and Jungkook rolled his eyes as he pulled his wrists from the taller boy's grip. Anthony gave Jungkook a quick eyebrow raise. "And you're strong as well, bet you're stamina is amazing... we could make great use of that."

Jungkook's eyes darkened. "If you even dare to fucking touch me-"

Before the redhead could finish his sentence, Anthony reached out to strongly hold his waist. "Then what? You think you can actually do something?"

Jungkook let out a cry as he felt the almost stranger's hands touching him. "Stop, don't do this." The boy felt weak, all his past trauma came back by one single touch.

Anthony smirked. "That's how I like them. All submissive, begging me to stop." He said as he slid his hands down until they were on the smaller boy's hips. "And now, without complaining, you're coming with me and I'm gonna make you forget about your so-called boyfriend."

Jungkook wanted to run away, he really did. He was just too weak. "You're sick." He said, voice small. "You're sick in your fucking head."

The other male started getting annoyed by Jungkook's constant comments and rolled his eyes. "You know what? Never mind coming with me." He said and then paused. Jungkook was about to sigh in relief when Anthony started talking again. "I'll just fuck you in this ally, no one who walks here anyways."

No, no, no. Jungkook's eyes started watering. Was he really about to get raped? "Why would you do this."

Anthony chuckled darkly. "Because I like getting what I want, and if I don't get it, I'll take it anyway." He said as he reached one hand up and started sliding it down the backside of Jungkook's back, getting all the way underneath his boxers.

Jungkook whimpered as he closed his eyes shut. Don't get a flashback, don't, don't.

Please...

Fuck.

Jungkook stumbled into his boss' office after being pulled around by him throughout the whole building. His boss followed him and locked the door before turning around and grabbing the young boy's hips.

"S-sir, why are you doing this?" Jungkook stuttered as he got pulled into his boss' lap.

His boss smirked. "Because you didn't give me what I want." He said as he slid his hands down and unbuckled the boy's belt. "And now I have to take it."

"Hey!" A voice yelled. It was softer than Anthony's but it sounded really angry. "Stop doing that, you disgusting freak."

It took Jungkook a few seconds to get back to reality. He felt himself getting pushed down on the ground as Anthony ran away, not wanting to get caught.

The boy quickly hugged his knees as he looked his teary eyes up at his saviour. "Jake?" He asked and the said boy nodded. "W-weren't you friends with-"

"Anthony? Gross man. First time he touched you was the last time I spoke with him and the other guys." Jake said, disgust on his face. Then he walked a little closer and stuck out his hand. "Let me take you home."

Jungkook smiled and took the hand, getting pulled up. "I still have classes..." He said. He didn't really want to go but he also knew that Taehyung was working really hard for him and he didn't want to be a disappointment.

Jake raised both his eyebrows at the boy. "JK, you just got harrassed. You're not going anywhere but home." He said.

The redhead sighed. "Yeah, alright."

--

Taehyung looked out of the window of the bakery to see his boyfriend walking up to the door.

Multiple questions circled through his head. First, why was he there and why so early? Second, why was he standing so goddamn close to another male.

Alright, Taehyung isn't the most jealous person but they were really, really close. The blue boy couldn't see his boyfriend's face which made him even more suspicious.

Then, something he could've never dreamed of in his darkest nightmares happened. The male Jungkook seemed oh so close to pulling his boyfriend in for a full on kiss. Not a peck. No, a kiss.

Taehyung wanted to literally jump off of a bridge right after he saw that.

He quickly looked down at the counter, he couldn't face that. But on the other side, he wanted to. He wanted to see his boyfriend pushing the unknown male away. So, he looked up again to see Jungkook walking into the bakery.

The older boy gasped as he started panicking, deciding running away would probably be the best option.

So he did, he ran out of the backdoor. But where could he go? Not home, that's the next place Jungkook would come looking. Yoongi's? Probably the best option.

He ran all the way to Yoongi's apartment, just praying that the older man's boyfriend would also be there because he really needed to hug his ginger best friend.

Once at his door, he hastily knocked the door, flying into the arms of the first person he saw.

It was Yoongi, which was fine to Taehyung but the man didn't really like contact. "Hey, uhm, Taehyung? What's up?"

The blue boy silently started crying which just confused Yoongi even more. He took a hold of Taehyung's shoulder, softly pushing him away a little. Taehyung quickly wiped the tear that was dramatically streaming down his cheek. "Jungkook cheated on me." He whispered.

Yoongi felt awkward and he didn't know what to do so he just pulled Taehyung back into the hug and patted his back as he called out for Jimin.

Jimin came rushing up to them, holding  the pair's little girl in his arms as his face turned to pure horror when he saw how incredibly upset Taehyung looked, breaking down on his boyfriend's shoulder. He quickly walked up to the two and put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder to let him know he can let go.

Yoongi didn't really like hugs when they didn't come from Jimin so he gladly took Macy over in his arms and let his boyfriend take his turn in hugging the blue boy.

The orange boy began rubbing his best friend's back. "What's up baby?" He whispered.

Back in the days, before Jungkook, they always calmed each other down by using sweet nicknames. Now it just hurt. Badly. It made the blue boy's breath hitch. "Jungkook kissed someone else, in front of me." He sobbed into the ginger boy's shoulder. "He knows about my trust issues, Minnie. Why would he do that?"

Jimin's eyes widened just like Yoongi's had done. "Are you sure?" He asked.

Taehyung whimpered. "Why are you both asking me that?!" He asked.

Jimin sighed as he took a hold of the boy's shoulders and pushed him away a little. "Tae, have you asked him to explain himself yet?" He asked and Taehyung looked down at the ground with pouty lips. "I'll assume that's a no."

Taehyung shook his head. "Well, yea... but I don't believe there's a good explanation for cheating." He whispered.

The older boy nodded. "Come in, think about it for a little and then decide again." He said, pushing the other in already.