11. Kiss the rain

Jungkook pushed him away.

He fucking pushed him away.

Taehyung stumbled back and fell down on his butt. "Ouch." Taehyung squeaked.

Even Yoongi was shook. "What the hell?" He yelled. He rushed over to Taehyung and helped him up.

Jimin was about to literally hit Jungkook but the boy ran away before he could. Yoongi stopped Jimin from running after Jungkook by stepping in front of him.

"Don't, Jimin, this is Taehyung's business." Yoongi said, turning to Taehyung. "Why are you just standing there? Go after him, bitch."

Taehyung looked like he got some kind of realization moment. "Shit, right." He said and he ran out as well.

After Taehyung left, Jimin pouted at Yoongi. "Why are you still protecting the bitch? Don't you see he's hurting Tae?" He asked.

Yoongi sighed. "That's love, Jimin. You'll get that when you fall in love yourself." He said.

Jimin scoffed. "Like you know anything about my love life." He said. "I love so many girls, I even have four girlfriends. You know what? I'm married."

Yoongi frowned. "Jimin, you're gay."

"Whatever, leave me alone!" Jimin cried.

Yoongi frowned. He put his hand on Jimin's shoulder, who was looking down. "Minnie, what's going on with you? We used to be such good friends. What did I do?"

Jimin groaned. "It's just me! You're not doing anything wrong. Gosh, everything would be so much easier if I wasn't in love with you." He yelled, letting out a soft cry. "Oh great, now I told you." Jimin started crying.

Yoongi's eyes widened at the new information. "Wha- SInce when have you...?"

"Literally since forever Yoongi! I'm so fucking obvious. how didn't you notice?!" Jimin said, wiping his tears away.

"If it's been like this forever, why haven't you been acting like this forever? You've only been like this since... Oh my god, I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry, Jimin. Of course! I kept talking to you about how much I missed Jungkook." Yoongi smacked his own forehead. "How can we make this right?"

Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes with his own sparkly ones. "You could. Y'know, kissmeandseehowyoufeel. Whaaaaaaaat? I'll see myself out, bye bitch."

Jimin was about to walk away but Yoongi grabbed his arm with a chuckle. "I've never thought about how cute you actually are." He said, pulling the boy into his chest.

Jimin gasped as Yoongi grabbed both sides of his face. "Yoongi, I have bad breath..." He said, lying but he didn't want to say how he was actually just freaking nervous. Especially because he was the one who proposed it.

Yoongi breathed in Jimin's breath, making the other giggle. "I don't smell anything." Yoongi said, getting his head a little closer to the other's. "M'gonna kiss you now."

Jimin blushed, closing his eyes shut. "M'kay."

And then he did it.

Damn, how Yoongi hated himself for not getting these butterflies before.

-

Meanwhile, Taehyung was still trying to catch up with Jungkook. Jesus Christ, that guy's fast. It had also started raining just a few minutes prior so that was fucking great.

Taehyung was out of breath, to say the least. He felt like he was about to pass out. But he didn't stop, he just wanted to hold his Jungkook again.

Then, something magical happened. Jungkook tripped over his own feet and fell face first into the ground.

...alright, maybe that wasn't all that magical. It looked pretty painful. But Taehyung now finally had the chance to reach him.

Taehyung immediately fell to his knees when he lined up with Jungkook and ripped his hands, which had been covering the boy's face, off of it. The blue boy was met with a lot of half bleeding scratches and big, teary eyes.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook cried, shoving his head into Taehyung's chest. Taehyung slowly wrapped his arms around the boy and let him sob in his already soaked shirt. "I didn't want to be taken away from you so I left before they could!" Jungkook was full out crying at that moment.

Taehyung didn't reply to that. He just softly stroked the smaller's hair. "We should go inside, you'll get a fever." He said, not actually wanting to let go of the other. Jungkook seemed to be totally in the same place as Taehyung with that because he shook his head violently. He looked up from the older's chest to look him into his eyes.

"This scene is too cheesy, can we please live it forever." The redhead questioned and Taehyung softly smiled.

"I wish, baby." He said and he stroked Jungkook's cheek. "Is it already too cheesy or can I still kiss you?" His other hand was placed on Jungkook's neck so he was one move away from doing as he said.

"Please."

And so, they kissed in the rain.