9. Baby

Nah just kidding he didn't faint. He just panicked.

"Taehyung, you can't- we've known each other for a maximum of two months. And I'm going to get placed back!" Jungkook said, breathing unsteady. "You can't. Love me." He said.

Taehyung sighed. "Kookie, love isn't a choice." He said and Jungkook grabbed his shoulders to keep himself standing. Taehyung looked at the panicking boy with a worried look. "Is this a panic attack?" He asked and quickly realized asking that doesn't work.

"Oh god, uhm..." Taehyung looked around the room for a bag but didn't see one so he looked back at Jungkook. "God, you're going to hate me." He said, looking into Jungkook's big sparkly eyes before grabbing both sides of his face and smashing their lips against each other.

Taehyung wanted to feel so guilty for doing that without the redhead's permission but he could only think about the soft lips that were connected to his.

The kiss brought Taehyung back to the second day he knew Jungkook. Their little make-out... Thinking back to that night, Taehyung remembered how Jungkook didn't want to do anything. That actually made a lot more sense now, he probably didn't want to get so intimate when he knew there was a chance that wasn't going to last.

Even though the kiss lasted only a mere second, it was enough to take Jungkook's breath away. Which was good because that's what he intended to do. Though, the blue boy did secretly hope he actually took the smaller's breath away and it wasn't shock or something.

After Taehyung parted away, he expected to be met with a confused, mad Jungkook. But oh boy, that wasn't the case. Taehyung hadn't even gotten the time to open his eyes before he got pulled back and met with the soft lips again.

Taehyung made a weird humming sound and squeezed his eyes even more shut before responding to the kiss. He felt Jungkook put his hands on his waist and sneaked his own around the smaller's neck, creeping one hand up into his hair. 

There was a knock on the door that neither of them had heard and they just went on mouth fucking each other. Which apparently means come in because the doctor from earlier came in and was shocked to be met with the scene in front of her.

The boys were in their own world. They didn't even notice the doctor until she loudly cleared her throat. They quickly broke apart and Taehyung almost fell backwards but thanks to Jungkook grabbing his waist again, he survived.

The doctor sighed with a face that just screamed 'I don't have time for this'. She looked Jungkook into his eyes and realized a very important thing, he wasn't getting injections anymore. She looked at the bed and saw the small tubed just all over the place. "Why the hell did you pull those out?!" She yelled before pushing him back towards the bed and sitting him down.

Taehyung was still utterly confused at the whole situation, so he just stood and stared into nowhere. Jungkook, on the other hand, stood up the second he was pushed down. He walked up to Taehyung, ignoring all of the doctor's orders and he grabbed the blue boy's wrist to pull him along.

The redhead had no idea where they were since he was unconscious for all of the time they were moving him so he just walked into a random hallway, pulling Taehyung behind a wall with him like some kind of dog.

Taehyung was still basically dead so Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of him, hoping to get a reaction. Of course he didn't get one 'cause why would life just work for once? The smaller boy groaned and shook the older's shoulders to still get not one small blink.

"Jesus Christ, Tae, I really fucked you up huh?" He asked, laughing without any sort of humor. Jungkoook thought a little and came to the conclusion; "Oh, how sad! I guess I'll just have to kiss you to get you to talk." He whisper-yelled in the most sarcastic tone possible.

He did as he said and put his hand on Taehyung's cheek to get better access to his face, he smiled at Taehyung's cute features and then gently placed his lips on the other's. Like expected, Taehyung's immediate response was to grab the younger's neck and try to pull him closer than possible.

Jungkook giggled into the other's mouth and put his hands on his chest to push him off of him. Once their lips separated, Taehyung whined and frowned. Jungkook rolled his eyes and playfully hit the blue boy's shoulder.

"We have more important things to worry about than kissing, Baby." Jungkook said and Taehyung choked on oxygen. Jungkook looked at him weirdly before rethinking the words he had just said. "Shit, that wasn't... I didn't- this isn't the right moment to call you that."

Taehyung shook his head and calmed himself down. "No, please call me that. You just took me by surprise." Taehyung said, smiling softly.

Jungkook smiled back and they got completely lost in each other again... until a siren went off.

That's when Jungkook realized that he had just ran away from the doctor who told him to stay. Also, Jungkook was basically a science project so they probably weren't planning on letting the boy go.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung said. Loudly to get over the sirens and carefully because he didn't want to show any panic. "What's going on?"

Jungkook didn't say anything. He just looked at Taehyung with an apologetic expression. Then he mouthed 'I'm sorry' and he ran away.

Taehyung didn't know what was going on. He just knew he had to let go.