Road to Revenge Anime OP: Revenge is a Rough Road

Based (Loosley) On: Commin' Home (Superjail Theme) - Cheeseburger

(Open on an image of Marshal looking back at the academy. He glares and spits on the ground as he walks. The background melts together into the location for each gym, him high fiving, waving at, or having an otherwise pleasant interaction with each gym leader. Iono follows along aside Marshal after he passes her by. This happens alongside the first few verses.)

Yeah the old academy ain't what it used to be.

The head's a bigot and from him I want to be free.

So come on let's go!

It's time to hit the road!

Got a champion to defeat!

Paldea's over bros!

If we don't act soon,

It'll be past saving!

So grab your bag!

It's time to go!

The Road to Revenge is rough,

But no one promised this would be easy!

(Pan over to Nemona solemnly looking at her phone with a missed call. She places it in her pocket after ignoring an incoming call and walks away, as she walks across she covers the entire "screen" so to speak which reveals the next scene after the next verse.)

We all miss folks.

But no one's coming to help!

So come in we gotta go!

Let's hit the road!

(The next scene is of Iono speaking to Marshal and Nemona outside the Paldea's Pokémon Leauge with instrumental backing. As she continues there are several fade cuts to each stage of her plan, showing her and Marshal on a stream followed by Marshal outside the academy.)

"Hey guys I have an idea.

I know a way to get rid of Ubel.

I got a big stream end of the month.

If we accuse him there then he's sunk!

He'll be ruined,

Legal action or not.

It's as simple as that.

Revenge."

(Marshal is followed by the entire cast now, Team Star, Arven, Iono, and Nemona as he marches into the city, the city breaking into a riot. Each opening will end on this visual as a nod to the "true ending" requiring all "routes" to be "done". This plays over the last few verses.)

Revenge!

Revenge!

Revenge!

Revenge!

Yeah no one said the road ahead was easy.

We all know the road to revenge ain't cheap!

But I'm hitting the road, it's time for me to go!

Even if I know it's a rough road!