Anime Op: Ubel Confrontation

Author's note: This opening is intended to build towards the confrontation with Ubel and reflect the tonal shift from after Ubel attacked Marshal atop the mountain.

Based On: Shinzou Wo Sasageyo (Attack on Titan)

(Open on a shot of Ubel standing atop the academy. He sneers before turning away and heading inside. The camera pans skyward to a logo for the story before a hard cut to Eri's Team Star base where Mela is shown working on a Starmobile as Penny walks past each of the Team Star leaders. Everyone rushes out of the base on her orders towards the academy as the first verse plays.)

A supernova about to go off.

It is merely waiting for a spark.

When it comes they shall seek their vengeance.

To avenge their lost sister.

(Cut to Nemona, Iono, and Marshal in the middle of Levincia. The large electric screens flicker to life showing images of Madeline and Ubel battling.)

The road they walked has led to here!

Now he cannot hide from the things he did!

Karma is a thing that comes for us all!

This is the spark that justice awaited!

(Cut to Arven, Marshal, Clavell, and Jacq looking over notes in the Zero Lab. Marshal look horrified as he drops a notebook. Clavell is the next to read it before closing it with a bitter expression and appearing to speak.)

Evil is truly a vile thing.

But good will prevail.

As long as we are willing to fight!

That is why one must do what is right!

(Hard cut to the entire cast, Team Star, Nemona, Arven, Marshal, the gym leaders, Penny, Jacq, and Clavell outside the academy. They charge, fighting through those loyal to Ubel. Halfway through the next two verses there is a sudden cut to a young Madeline holding a toddler Marshal telling him it'll be OK before a hard cut to Marshal and Ubel clashing, not with Pokémon, but with fists which ends the opening.)

It is human nature to improve.

It was never promised this was pretty!

Only that it was worth it!

Otherwise others will be hurt like her!

So fight for what you think is right!

Stand against evil until the end!

For the loved ones you lost!

Stand proud no matter what!