Anime OP (The Harsher Times): Forge The Future

Based (Loosley) On: Sangenshoku (Pelican Fanclub)

(Open on a series of still shots of Marshal and Arven fighting the titans before showing the logo. The first verse then shows Madeline walking away from and Marshal walking towards the camera. For a moment Madeline shows a sad expression to Marshal while Marshal's expression shows anger. Madeline sad to leave Marshal behind while Marshal is angry she was killed.)

The past was harsh and unfair,

And it was because of his actions.

Now that the sinner from the past has returned,

And time is running out to stop Jim's

(Show Marshal walking towards Arven who greets him happily, with a smile and a wave. The second verse plays as the two are shown talking to Clavell and Jacq as they did in the badge three chapter.)

Something dangerous from times not our own,

Is invading Paldea.

And it has to be struck down.

We shall do so together.

(Show a series of images of Marshal's key interactions with each character at the Secluded Beach as the first verse plays. As the next verse plays show Arven, Clavell, and Marshal fighting a Titan obscured in darkness, the creature appears powerful, shattering the earth with ease.)

A man always stands for what's right.

None of us stand alone now.

I know that we can win this,

Forge a new future as a family!

No matter how powerful our enemies become,

We must forge a future where they don't come to pass!

Together we shall stand,

And we'll prevail!

(Show Marshal standing at Paldea's Highest Peak with Clavell, he stands there, as if deep in thought, but is revealed to be crying as translucent images of Ubel and Madeline's fateful battle are shown. Clavell says something that isn't heard and places a hand on Marshal's shoulder in an attempt to console him.)

The evils that will come to pass,

If we are to fail,

Are evils that I have,

Gotten a taste of.

(Show a shot of Marshal and Arven standing back to back in Area Zero dramtically surrounded by future paradox Pokémon. They smile at each other before fighting their way through which causes a fade to white into the final show of the riot at the academy.)

We shall find the truth of his plans and stroke him down!

We will avenge those he hurt!

Even if we must fight against his false future!

We are going to prevail!

We'll forge a new future!

We'll shatter the future he wants to build!

The harsher times he tries to build,

Will never come!