ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Korean, English

Korean, English

"Hey baby you miss me?"

I stood there frozen unable to move or answer, I wanted to throw up everything that was in my stomach at that moment.

He looks me up and down licking his lips."You look good as hell—"

"Why are you here?" I question the man that was leaning on my car.

He jerks his head back. "Damn a nigga need a reason to come back to see yo sexy ass?"

"Brandon... We broke up a long time ago, you broke my heart, and I moved on... So please leave." I bawled my fists up trying to control my emotions, but it was getting harder trying not break down in front of him.

"But I love you though, you should know that." He stood up straight before walking towards me, he grabs my wrist but I yank it away harshly backing up.

I scoff in disbelief. "You don't love me, if you loved me you wouldn't have fucked my sister."

He smacks his lips in annoyance. "It was one time you should really be gettin' on her ass, she the one that started this shit."

I furrow my eyebrows at his stupidity.

Is he really doing this? Is he really trying to make an excuse after what he did?

"One time or not it doesn't change the fact that you slept with her knowing that we have bad blood. It could've been anyone else but you chose my sister, so tell me Brandon... Why my sister?"

When he didn't answer I continued. "Was my love not good enough for you? Was the sex horrible? Brandon for fuck sakes you took my virginity!"

I started to tear up. " I-I trusted you..."

"I know and I'm sorry." There was a hint of sadness in his voice but— It didn't sound genuine.

At this point I couldn't keep my tears at bay, I've been bottling up my emotions up for the past five years it's about time I let them free. "What could she have possibly given you that I couldn't?! I thought we were inseparable Brandon! You both disappeared after y'all had the times of y'all lives with each other..."

He looks down at the concrete.

"Do you know how many times I tried to kill myself? Do you Brandon? Of course you knew, you just didn't care." I laughed sarcastically, wiping my tears as they continued to fall.