ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

It's been around three days since I've been to the club and to say Hakeem spazzed out when he found out Darius threatened Tiana was an understatement

Me and Tiana tried calming him down but that barely even worked.

When Tiana left that morning for work, me and him had some alone time I might've gave him a little something to make him forget everything.

But later that day I decided to take Clayton's offer and go to lunch with him only as friends and nothing more.

But the longer I sat here with him the more this interaction with him felt awkward.

"I'm so happy that you've decided to let me take you out so I can make up for what I've done to you." He eye light up as he gives me a happy grin.

"Yeah. But um I'll be right back I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I take a sip of my water before making my way to the bathroom.

I fish out my phone from my pocket before dialing Reign.

"Hello?" A feminine voice answers. I knit my eyebrows confused.

In the little time that I've know Reign we've gotten closer like brothers almost. But I wasn't going to lie he was a hoe, and he wasn't afraid to show that.

He was unapologetically himself and I really admired that about him.

Clearing my throat I snap back to reality. "Um can you put Reign on the phone please."

There was a little bit of shuffling before a deep voice answers. "Hello."

"Reign I don't think I can do this." I run my free hand through my hair while pacing back and forth.

As people were walking in and out of the bathroom they gave me weird looks as to why I was pacing. But I didn't care, I had bigger things to worry about.

"You already tapping out? You just got there what happened?" He chuckles over the phone.

"Nothing happened. It's just—" I groan. "I don't feel comfortable around him."

"So you want me to pick you up?" He questions.

I sigh. "I think I'll be ok for right now... But if something goes wrong I'll make sure to call you."

Soon after we bid our goodbyes and I went back to Clayton feeling a little bit at ease after talking to Reign.

"Are you ok?" Clayton questions.

"What? Oh! Yeah. Yeah I'm ok just... Didn't feel well that's all." I paused for a second before clearing my throat awkwardly.

I take a big sip of my water looking at the glass with a weird expression.

He chuckles. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. The water just tastes weird." I said putting the water down not thinking anything of it.