ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

I knock on the door then look at my phone to make sure the address was right

Not even ten seconds later the door opens, and Jayce had a big smile plastered on his face before dropping it.

He stares at me for what seems to be forever, I couldn't tell what he was thinking his face was unreadable.

But I wasn't going to lie just by looking at him he looked ethereal...

Almost too ethereal.

"You just gon' stare or..." I trail off.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare. I just get lost in my own thoughts sometimes. I mean not that I want to, it's just a habit— ok I'll shut up." He said nervously.

His face turns red in embarrassment and he just walks away leaving me confused on what just happened.

I shut the door and follow him to what I assume was the living room. Looking around I admire the big modern house.

On the outside it didn't look like anything just a small house, but compared to the inside that was a whole different story.

It was big and modern but very homey.

"Uh— so... How did you find me?"  I snap back to reality and I see him playing with his fingers.

"I wanted to talk about..." I ignore his question and let out a big exhale thinking of the events that happened the night before.

"About what exactly?" He looks around avoiding eye contact and the tips of his ears turn red.

He was playing dumb, I know he wasn't drunk last night for a fact. He didn't act like he was the first time I seen him under the influence.

"You kissing me—"

"I didn't kiss you." He corrects me. "It was the other way around. You kissed me." He scoffs.

"Did I really?"

I knew I kissed him first, I'm just still trying to figure out why I did it.

"Can we not do this? You kissed me then pushed me, like you didn't want to be seen." His knits his eyebrows getting annoyed.

"My bad for pushing you she just crazy, and she got a big ass mouth."

He rolls his eyes. "So are y'all together or something? Because if that's the case—"

I sigh. "No. We not together, we linked up a couple times. Now she attached."

This was the reason I hated fucking around it goes to far and they get too attached, so you can't do anything without them being weird.

"Ok, so why are you here?"

"Don't tell anybody about what happened." I sit on the couch looking up at him.