ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"W-What?" Luca sat there with an unreadable expression

"W-What?" Luca sat there with an unreadable expression. Which made me rethink if I should've told him or not.

"Surprise?" I lift my hands up doing the jazz hands with an awkward smile on my face.

On the inside I was internally panicking, I just found out yesterday and I was already telling someone when I could barely even process the information myself.

Luca laughs for a good second. "You're lying. right?"

My smile drops as I was to stunned to say anything. He didn't believe me.

"Oh my god. You're lying! Bro that was a good one." Luca tries to open his door but I lock it, and look at him with a blank expression.

"I'm not lying..." I stated. "I was in the hospital yesterday."

"You were in the hospital?" He questions.

He seemed more concerned about me being in the hospital then anything.

But this was the moment I was dreading. I didn't want him to find out, or anyone really because I didn't want them to worry. But here we are.

After a couple second on debating I just decide to tell him but leave out major details. "It wasn't nothing big. Just got sick is all."

I technically did get sick but of course there was way more to it than I was leading on.

"Mhm." He hums suspiciously. "So are you like... Actually pregnant?"

I look a him as he looked straight ahead. "Yeah." I kept it short. I didn't know what he was thinking and it fucking scared me.

All of these negative thoughts start running through my mind imagining the worst. Will he stop talking to me? Will he think I'm weird for carrying a baby? Will he go back to mother?

I mentally laugh at myself. I wouldn't be surprised anyways at the end of the day people despise me for no reason at all.

"Are you ok?" He asks all of a sudden.

"Huh?" I knit my eyebrows confused.

"Are you... Ok?" His concern surprised me. I didn't expect the conversation to go this route. In all honesty I thought he would've been way more judgmental.

But guess I was wrong.

I take a deep breath before responding. "I-I don't know." I really didn't know how to feel, one side of me was sad because what if I did have this baby? I wouldn't be able provide them with the love and protection they deserved, after all I was robbed.

Then the other part of me felt guilt. None of this would've happened if I didn't let my vulnerability get in the way.

Before he could say anything else I just started venting. "Ok I'm lying. I feel horrible and dirty, I didn't expect us to go this far. In reality it was only supposed to be a one time thing. But I just keep running back for more, now I'm starting to catch feelings and I don't think he feels the same way I do he claims he's not gay but why do I sense otherwise. And don't get me started on Tiana—"