ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"Mr

"Mr. Williams?" A police office stops me from walking any further to my sons recovery room.

Dropping my shoulders I huff in irritation, this was the fourth time in three days that the police came to me for a statement. And I told them what happened, I usually didn't snitch but I did this time. Because if it's about my son then I don't give two fucks on if I snitch or not.

"Do you might know where Ms. Martinez and Mr. Banks might've fled off to?" The man questions pulling out a notepad and pen.

"How many times I gotta tell y'all I don't know where those niggas went, nor do I give a fuck. So can you please leave me alone so I can go tend to my son?"

Before the man could even protest I walk inside of the room slamming the door behind me startling both Mizani and Tiana.

"My bad." I mumble walking up to the hospital bed giving Mizani his cookies.

"Police again?" Tiana questions looking up from her phone.

"They buggin' the hell out of me, they must not be able to hear cause they keep on asking me the same shit." I said irritated.

"Hakeem they're just tryna get clues on where Darius is." She tries to reason.

"I understand that, but I could careless on what they got goin' on. All I care about right now is if my son straight." I watched at Z as he happily ate his cookies.

Tiana sighs leaving the conversation at that a few seconds later the door opens revealing a relaxed Jay.

"So I just got done talking to one of my supervisors and she said Z can go in a couple of hours they just need to run a few more tests." He said sitting down beside me not even sparing a glance in my direction.

I scoff at his childish behavior, it's been three days since we haven't talked. THREE DAYS. He's been avoiding, since he's been here. Every time I've tried to do small talk he'll just give me dry replies or just straight up ignore me.

Why? I understand I made a stupid ass decision by taking his Luca somewhere dangerous. But does it really have to go this far?

"Ok. I can go get some more clothes for Z. Jay can you come with me?" Before Jay could even reply I beat him to it.

"I can do it you haven't been getting sleep. You should rest for real." I stated. Which was true we both haven't been getting any sleep, we were both scared that if we closed our eyes something bad will happen to Z.

"Bro you haven't either it's ok, I can do it—"

I give her a look and she immediately rolls her eyes in annoyance. "Fine. You can go."

Mentally thanking her I get up from the small couch, pulling Jay up from his seat and out of the room. Obviously he tried protesting, and prying my hand away.