ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

When we got to Hakeem and Tiana's house I immediately felt overwhelmed

When we got to Hakeem and Tiana's house I immediately felt overwhelmed. Even though I wasn't inside I still felt nervous.

There were a total of five cars outside not including mines. And that scared me because just how many people was in there?

I walk up to the house with Luca trailing behind. It was already pitch black outside and it was only going on 9.

"Damn... I wonder who's all here." Luca said glancing at the pack of cars bunched up together.

I turn my head looking at Luca kind of shocked.

"What?" He chuckles.

I shake my head. "Please never curse around me again. It's weird." I mentally cringe.

I know most siblings were used to cursing around each other but I'm not. This whole sibling thing was new to me let me at least get to the bonding stage.

Knocking on the door we wait a few minutes before Hakeem opens it.

"What's up lil bro." He looks at Luca dapping him up. He moves out of the door way so Luca could walk past him.

As I was about walk past him to follow my brother he quickly stands in front of me blocking the way.

I look up at him to see that he already had his eyes sat on my figure.

The tips of my ears turn red as his eyes traveled lower. I look down at the ground before clearing my throat, quickly snapping him out of his trance.

I look back up and whisper a quick. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He smirks moving out of the way. "No reason. You just look good. Why you dressed like that?"

"So what, I can't dress nice?" I questioned scrunching my eyebrows— before brushing past him into the house.

"I didn't say that." He chuckles following me.

"Sure and what happened to you not being gay?" I stop to look at him and he shuts the door.

"I'm not." He leaves it at that before walking away.

I stood there for a little longer thinking.

Whatever floats his boat.

I shrug my shoulders not thinking to much of it. I follow him into the chaotic living room. If he wanted to keep playing dumb then that's him.

There was so much talking and unnecessary yelling, it almost made me want to go back outside.

"Oh! Jay you're here. I got some people I wanna introduce to you." Tiana gets up from the couch looking pretty as every.