ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

It was currently the next day

It was currently the next day. I had gotten released a couple of hours before Luca's grand ball started. Well birthday party to be exact.

He really wanted a Royal theme so my mother rented a very big and classy wedding venue. I wasn't going to lie it was beautiful.

There were ice sculptures, music, and things I couldn't even identify. There were sections for dozens and dozens of tables where people filled them, and a dance floor so people could dance.

Luca would've never agreed to this party if he didn't get to invite whoever he wanted. So there were my friends that he has gotten closer with over time.

There were work partners that my parents invited. Which I thought was sly. They couldn't go one day to celebrate their son without making it about them.

Like most of the venue was filled with people me and Luca didn't even know.

"Champagne?" A women with a sharp suit on asks with a a tray of drinks.

"No thank you." I politely smile at her before dropping it. With that she walks away going to another table.

I sat at a table by myself off in a corner of the big room as I watched Tiana and Mizani dance together.

Sigh.

If I'm being honest I didn't even want to go out today. I didn't have the energy to be around anyone I was just exhausted.

When the doctors told me those shocking news I cried literally the whole time I was there.

No matter how hard I tried to manipulate my mind into believing that it was just a misunderstanding I couldn't bring myself to.

I've been trying to avoid Tiana the whole time since we've gotten to this party. And it wasn't just her either. It was Hakeem too.

I just felt so guilty like it was my fault that all of this happened in the first place. Maybe if I just said no to him then none of this would've happened.

"What's with the long face?" Reign walks up to the table sitting beside me as he takes a sip of his champagne.

I snap back to reality glancing at him before dropping my head to look at my hands.

"Nothing. I just can't believe I'm... Pregnant." I said lowly.

"I can't either. It's still so mind boggling that niggas can do that..." He takes another sip of his drink.

"Should I just ghost him and get an abortion?" I look at him with all seriousness.

"W-What?" He laughs before looking at me.

"Oh shit you're serious."

When I told Reign who the baby daddy was he wasn't surprised. He's claimed that he knew that we were and I quote fucking each other.