ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

"You wanted to see me sir

"You wanted to see me sir." I looked at my supervisor, and he looks up at me with a bored expression.

I knew all to well why he wanted to see me. I mean I did punch one of his colleagues in front of everyone, and I didn't feel bad all. He did something so unforgivable.

Getting up from his chair he walks around the desk before leaning on it. "I'm sorry the board has taken so long to get to this incident, but busy schedules and them trying to decide on a penalty, goodness it might've never happened." He chuckles.

Yes, it's been three weeks and six days since the incident and since me and Hakeem confessed to each other. Now we haven't really declared on what we are to each other, but it was pretty obvious.

"But I'm pretty sure you can guess why you're here."

Sighing I nod my head knowingly.

"I shouldn't have let my emotions escalate that far. But can you actually blame me? I let him take my kindness for granted. It's like every time I try to be nice it comes back to stab me once more." I expressed.

"And I fully get that. I do, but you know that type of behavior isn't tolerated here." He sighs.

"Y'know I would let it slide but it's not up to me it's up to the boss, and he's decided to terminate your internship." He stated.

I slowly look up at him with a glint of happiness in my eyes but it goes unnoticed by him. I was ecstatic, jubilant, elated, every word that meant being happy in the dictionary. That was me.

"Oh dang it. I was hoping I get to stay my full internship." I snap my finger faking my sadness.

"Don't be sad Jayce we're letting Dr. Clayton go as well. The big man doesn't want to let someone like him tarnish the hospitals name." He said trying to comfort me.

I mentally cheered to myself I wasn't the only one being let go. Who knows he might end up taking another persons kindness for granted and actually go far with his malicious intentions.

"Well Jayce I really hope we do meet again one day, because you were actually one of the best interns I've had since we've started taking interns." He chuckles sadly.

I smile at him. "If we do meet again sir, then it's most certainly fate." I said giving him false hope.

"It indeed is." He sighs. "Well I should get back to work. I have so many things to do."

"Oh yes! Goodbye Mr. Lopez." I wave at him as we bid our goodbyes.

Once I finally closed the door to his office, I do a very happy yes motion. Some of the people that walked past looked at me as if I was weird but I could care less.

I was finally free from this hellhole I was living in, all I needed to do now was drop my classes. And do something more my speed.

It didn't take me long to gather my things and be out of the hospital, considering I didn't really have anything here. I usually kept everything in my backpack.